✧Fifty Shades Of Unfine✧

Chapter 8 ✧Fifty Shades of Unfine✧

When Scott and Stiles had told me I wouldn't be let out of their sight, they had not been kidding. Even when I told them I had to finish an essay involving the foundations of America's great government, they dragged me out of my room to go on a drive with them. And that drive is what landed me in the sheriff's office with Scott and Stiles, all three of us watching as Sheriff Stilinski put on a tie.

Once his tie was in place, Sheriff lifted up a mirror only to frown and run his hands through his hair unhappily. "I should've gotten a hair cut," He muttered.

"Well, you know, someone your age should be happy they still have hair to cut!" Stiles pointed out, which made me shake my head, ducking it down some to hide my smile.

Stepping forward, I put my hand on Stiles' arm and smiled up at his dad. "You look perfect, Sheriff. Who knew a man in uniform could also pull off a button up shirt and a tie."

"Yeah, I think you look great." Scott added in. Even though he was behind me, I could tell he had a kind grin on his face that made him resemble a all too adorable puppy.

"Well thank you, children I should've had." The Sheriff told the two of us, making Scott and I smirk and turn to Stiles who was looking mildly shocked. Before any of us could say anything, though, Sheriff let out a frustrated sigh before tugging at his tie while trying to sit down behind his desk. "What the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

"Dad, dad, it is one date. The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman." Stiles assured his father, pulling the man back up so he could straighten out his tie. As he did so, he quickly added, "Or man."

"It's a woman, Stiles." The Sheriff stared at his son, his face mimicking a look of subtle sadness, like he was worried about the fact that Stiles saying something like that hadn't even phased him.

"Okay," Stiles nodded his head supportively.

"A very beautiful woman." The Sheriff continued, a smile creeping across his face as he looked to Scott and me.

Smiling back at the older man proved to be inevitable, and I soon was beaming at the happy look in the Sheriff's eyes. "She's also a very lucky woman if she's going to be going on a date with you."

"Stop sucking up to my dad, short stack." Stiles muttered jokingly, lightly nudging my arm before looking back to his dad. "By the way, what beautiful woman?"

Still smiling openly, the Sheriff stuffed his hands in his pockets and leaned towards his son. "None of your business."

I looked back at Scott, who grinned down at me. We both then turned to the Sheriff, cocking our eye brows. Seeing this, the Sheriff shook his head in amusement.

"Not telling you two, either."

Unimpressed with his fathers answer, Stiles tilted his chin up questioningly. "I want to know."