chapter 1

The curtains swing open gracefully, Ciel turns away from the window clenching his eyes,still half asleep. "Good morning mu lord today we have a choice of earl grey tea with freshly made cherry scones with jam or a selection of breads with cheese" ciel ignored his butler, sabastian tilted his head and gave a slight smile "master are you ignoring me again?" He asked already knowing the answer "yes Sabastian i cant be bloody bothered with you and whatever is planned for todays agender" Ciel sighed, he was up late the night before working on a new product for his company. "Yes i'm sure you are my lord but today lady Elizabeth is visiting and she is expecting you to go around the market with you," Sabastian replyed. Ciel reluctantly raised his head and made a slight groaning sound. "There we go master, see, it wasen't that hard" his butler gave an approving nod and handed ciel the tea. Ciel sighed again "I'll have the scone," without another word sabastian prepared the scone without a single mistake and prepared his masters clothing.

Sabastian looked at Ciel, the way his master would sit and drink his tea made Sabastian have the strangest feeling, it was as if it made him feel warm inside and tingly, he gave a slight shudder and began to bring Ciel's clothes onto the bed. "Ok dress me," Ciel ordered, "why of course master." sabastian kept his little smile on his perfect face as he wrapped the ribbon around Ciel's neck, feeling the warmth radiating from him, Ciel was still tired and turned his head away from his butler, sighing he got up and walked to the door once Sabastian had finished. The butler was opening the door for his master before Ciel had even got up from his bed. They made their way down the long hall which was filled with paintings from all over the world, then slowly came down the main stairs, Ciel and Sabastian were greated with four others. One was named Finnie who was short and wore a atraw hat one the back of his head, Meyrin, the only girl stood grinning, she had purple short hair which was up in pig tails and then there was Baldroy a fairly bad cook, he was much taller than the rest and then tanaka, he was very small and basically just walked around drinking tea.