chapter3

"Elizabeth will arrive here in exactly one hour then you will be going to the market," sabastian notified Ciel "ok well go and make me something sweet!" Ciel groaned and went to his study to over look some cheques. "Right away my lord i shall make you some blueberry mirangues" and with that Sabastian was preparing the snack.

While Ciel and Sabastian were occupied finnie, Baldroy and Meyrin decided to make the gardens and the main hall into something lady Elizabeth would like "we've got to add some daisys in the garden, yes we do." Gestured Meyrin. "And some bluebells!" Finnie gleamed. Baldroy agreed with a big nod and they got to work.

Sabastian had finished the mirangue and brought it through to the study, where Ciel had fallen asleep. Sabastian sighed and smiled. He tapped Ciel gently on the shoulder and presented the snack. Ciel slowly raised his head and made a deep sigh "thank you Sabastian," ciel dug into his mirangue. The taste was delightful and the mirangue melted as soon as it touched his toungue. He swallowed and got Sabastian's tie. Ciel dragged his butlers face right upto his and kissed his cheek. Sabastian didn't flinch he just closed his eyes and fell in love. Ciel's breeving was steady and calm. Kissing Sabastian was as easy and simple as waking up, first you resist, then you just get on with it and get on with the day. This was Ciel's getaway.