Saviors

"By Crowely?" Dean asked a look of anger and surprise in his eyes.

I took another bite of pie before nodding. I offered him a bite.

"Hmm. But why?" He said eating the last bite with a huge smile.

"Why don't I just tell you both at once." I said seeing my plate down.

"Wait both?"

"Sam. Your brother." I said raising an eyebrow.

He looked confused but then he seemed to realize something.
I went to stand up but yet again my legs crumbled beneath me. Dean picked me up bridal style.

"We'll have non of that." Dean stated.

"I can walk Dean really." I convinced nodding.

I tried to break free of his grasp but he only held me tighter. Dean just have me a look telling me he was not under any circumstances letting me walk. I finally gave up resisting and wrapped my arms around Dean's neck.

"Sam kitchen." Dean yelled.

Sam quickly ran into the kitchen in a towel. He was dripping wet. I quickly covered my eyes my face quickly turning bright red.

"Woah. Dude what are you trying to do to her? She doesn't need or want to see that." Dean said protectively turning around so I can no longer see Sam.

"Okay Dean." He said sarcastically as he walked away to get clothes on.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. No one should see that." Dean laughed setting me down on the kitchen counter.

I uncovered my blushing face laughing." Its okay. I didn't see anything really. " I said poking Dean's cheek.

Dean held a hand to his chest. "I'm wounded." Dean mocked the pain trying not to smile.

"Mhm I'm sure you are." I laughed.

"I think I might die if I don't get a kiss." He flirted pretending to be dieing.

"I'll have to get Sammy."

"No." He insisted. "The one who hurt me has to be the one to do it."

Dean grabbed onto the counter for support.

"You'll be fine." I insisted.

Dean fell to the floor not moving.

"Sam, Dean needs CPR." I yelled.

Sam walked back into the kitchen(clothed might I add) confused. He looked at the "dead" Dean on the floor. He laughed shaking his head.

"Well that just means I get our rescue kitten all to myself." Sam laughed walking to me.

Dean kicked Sam in the butt hard making him stumble towards me. Sam then tripped over Dean's leg falling backwards. As Sam was falling backwards somewhere along the lines he ended up grabbing me and pulling him down with him.

As we landed on the ground I was on top of Sam straddling his hips. My arms were on either side of his head which didn't help much since we were so close. Or noses were touching each other. My face was turned redder then before. Sams face quickly turned red as well as he realized what we must look like.

Dean quickly pulled me away from Sam and into his laugh.

"What are you trying to do to her. In front of me as well. Angel face is mine Sam. I called dibs." Dean whined angrily.

He wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"You make it sound like I'm some toy. Besides I'm sure Crowely would love to fight you on the subject of how I " belong " to." I said making air quotes.

"I don't give two shits about what Crowely think. For all I care he can go to hell and stay there." Dean yelled.

He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck pouting.

"Stop acting like a child Dean." I teased.

Dean mumbled something under his breathe." What was that?" I asked.

"I'm going to the store and getting pie." Dean grumbled getting up. I tried to contain my laughter as he left grumbling.

"Is he always like this? If so Crowely lied."

"No actually he's never like this. I've never seen him like this before." Sam explained. "What did Crowely say about Dean?"

"He always said Dean's a giant pain in the ass."I laughed.

Sam nodded." Sounds about right. So why were you guys talking about Crowely?"