Innocent soul

"They. They have to bring back am innocent soul from hell." Alley said.

Alley frowned turning in Kevin's lap. Kevin wrapped his arms around Alley's waist resting his head in her neck. Alley combed her fingers his hair absent mindedly.

"There's so much going on." Kevin whispered into her neck.

"I now bear. I know." Alley sighed kissing Kevin's head.

"What are were going to do?" Kevin asked looking up at her with tears in his eyes.

"Whatever we have to Kevin. I will stick with you no matter what. Whatever you decide to do with the half of the tablet you have I'm with you. I'm with you in all of this. Your stuck with bear." Alley smiled wiping Kevin's tears away.

Kevin smiled pulling her back into a hug.

"Come on let's go take a nap before calling the boys." Alley said taking Kevin's hand.

Alley led Kevin upstairs to her room. Alley climbed into bed as Kevin changed into a pair of pajama pants. Kevin climbed into bed next to a nearly asleep Alley.

"Night bug." Kevin whispered wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Night my bear." Alley whispered back.

Kevin places a light kiss to her shoulder before drifting off to sleep.

Dream

"Kevin where are we?" Alley asked looking around at the desolate factory.

Alley looped her arm in Kevin's standing as close as possible.

"I don't know." Kevin said looking around as well.

A cold chill swept down Alley's back. "Hello darling."

Alley whipped around to see Crowely.

"I'm happy to see my prophet and my angel getting along so well." He smiled clapping his hands together." I have to say I'm quite hurt you ran away my dear."

Alley placed Kevin behind her.

"You were just using me. Why would I have stayed?" She asked.

"Oh that's not true dear. Im quite smitten you know." He told us.

"Leave her alone Crowley." Kevin said from behind Alley.

"Ah my prophet." Crowely said." You my friend are constantly slipping through my fingers."

"Were not friends. You tortured me." Kevin seethed.

"That's what I do to all my friends. It's how I show my love. I grew up in a dysfunctional family." Crowely explained nonchalant.

"So did i but I'm not an asshole like my brothers and sisters." Alley retorted.

"Well my dear we don't all end up like you. Which reminds me I've come to collect you two." Crowley stated.

"You can do whatever you want with me but you can't have Kevin." Alley said.

"Bug." Kevin started but quickly was stopped.

"My dear you don't have a choice. You will be mine and I will have Kevin." Crowley said walking towards them.

Alley flung awake in bed shaking. Kevin shot awake next to her. They looked over at each other.