Souls

"What the hell just happened?" Dean asked looking between the two of us.

"Our souls." I started.

"Became one." Kevin finished still trying to regain his breathe.

"How does that even happen?" Does it happen often?" Dean asked spewing questions.

"It's extremely rare for souls to become one when a human is involved. It is not as rare between between angels." I explained.

Dean's face was riddled with emotions but Sam's face showed understanding.

"Has this happened before?" Sam asked.

"Once. It was with another angel. Actually the two of us were engaged." I answered sadly.

"What do you mean we're engaged?" Kevin asked pulling away from me.

I folded my wings sitting Indian style.

"We were madly in love. I loved him more than anything else in the world. I loved how awkward he was. I loved the way his soul glowed. I loved his ability to see the best in everyone. The wonder he had got everything around him. I loved it when he was confused. He always looked so cute that I couldn't help but laugh and then he'd become more confused but end up laughing with me." I explained holding the tears in. "A few day before we were supposed to get married he disappeared. Not long after that I was kidnapped by Crowely while trying to save a little girl."

All three of the boys were hugging me now.

"If he left you like that he surely doesn't deserve someone as hot as you." Dean said.

I laughed softly as Sam hit him in the back of the head.

Time skip third person

Over the last week the three boys and Alessandra or as Sam and Kevin called her Alley had become increasingly close. Sam and Dean were about to leave to go kill a hellhound.

"You know I could just walk outside and a demon would appear or for that point I could be the one doing the trial." Alley pointed out hugging Dean.

Dean was going to take on the trial. Alley didn't like it and he knew it.

Alley come to develop feelings for the oldest Winchester the more time she spent with them.

Dean sighed hugging her close.

"There is no way in any world your doing either of those things." Dean stated." Back me up Sam. "

"He's right Alley." Sam called from the other room.

"Oh my god. Kevin right this down they agreed on something." She yelled pulling out of Dean's embrace.

Dean spanked her lightly forcing a glare. Alley stuck her tongue out at Dean.

"That's it angel face." Dean yelled a devious smile on his face.

Alley knew that smile well. She also knew the face that would come after when he lost.

"Come and get me cowboy." Alley chanted tauntingly.

Dean laughed running after her. Alley bolted towards the kitchen jumping gracefully over the boys bag stacked high in the middle of the floor. She rolled into a tumble before getting back to her feet. Alley watched from the kitchen as Dean jumped over the bags not so gracefully.

"Ready to give up yet." Alley yawned.

"I'm going to catch you." Dean said determined as he reached the counter.

"That's what you said every other time." Alley pointed out. "How many times has it been now?"

"Almost thirty." An amused Sam said.

Sam leaned against the door frame.

"What makes you think you'll win this time?" Alley asked moving around the table as Dean did.

Dean slid on top of the table. As Dean did so Alley ran towards the next room. She bound up the stairs. She was all the way up the stairs when Dean was halfway up. Once Dean was all the way op she jumped off grabbing onto the pole between the stairs to spiral down.

"That's not even fair." Dean cried from the top of the stairs.

Alley laughed walking out of the room. She could here Dean grumbling as he ran back dowstairs.

"Ready to give up yet doll face." She called from her seat on the back of the couch.

"I'm going to catch you this time." Dean said.

Sam and Kevin laughed from the other room.

"If you say so." Alley said pretending to yawn.

She flipped herself off the couch skipping into the next room. She played 'Burnin for you' by Blue Oyster Cult. Alley grabbed Kevin's hand twirling around with him as she waited for Dean to catch up. Sam laughed watching us. Dean was panting as he reached the room we were in.

"Come on Dean we got to go." Sam said.

Dean groaned which earned a laugh from everyone else. Alley kissed his cheek.

"Next time." She said patting his back.