Wanting Love part 1

Just warning you there is a lot of scene changes so bare with me.

"Every twelve hours someone you saved dies until you give it all up because you know I can." Crowely stated resting his feet in his office table." I'll make sure to let Alley know you said hi."

Dean was about to yell something but it was too late Crowely had airway l already hung up.

Diner

"Roderick." Jody greeted smiling.

"Hello love." Crowely smiled sitting down.

The two of them sat there flirting for hours on end.

"Excuse me while I go to the lady's room." Jody said getting up. In the bathroom Jody fixed her makeup as she talked to herself." He's cute isn't he. Hell he's hot."

"Boys I've got a cute, flirty, and tipsy friend of yours with me right now and if you give up the trails completely I'll let her live." Crowely stated.

"Does Alley know you're doing this?" Dean asked.

"No Alleana is at home sleeping." Crowely answered." Now what's out going to be?"

"Fine." Dean groaned.

"I want the whole demon tablet." Crowely said.

"Then we want the angel tablet and Alley." Dean bargained.

"I will give you the angel tablet but there is no way I'm giving you Alleana." Crowely scoffed.

"Fine."

"Say it." Crowely taunts.

"We surrender." Dean sighs.

At junk yard

"You know what your weakness is?" Crowely asked retorically. "Your humanity. It makes you weak."

In one swift movement Crowely was handcuffed to Dean.

"You realize this won't keep me." Crowely laughed snapping his fingers but he didn't go anywhere.

"Demon cuffs. No smoking, snapping, none of it." Dean said.