Chapter 1 : Introduction

A/N: Hi guys! I don't know if this is going to be a short or long story so let's find out. But I think it will be short. I'm still working on the longer one. So... Yea. Enjoy my 3rd story.

I don't own Beyblade ©

-
-
-
-

Madoka's POV:
My name is Madoka Amano. I have many loyal friends. I met a person named Gingka Hagane and I befriended him. I really like him. No, I think that's an understatement. I'm madly in love with him. However, I'm too scared to admit my feelings to him. I don't think I would be able to handle it if he rejects me. He's the most strongest blader in the whole world. 99.99% of girls drool and obsess over him. I probably don't even have a chance against them.

Gingka's POV:
I'm Gingka Hagane. 7 years have past since the defeat of Nemesis. I now hold the record for being the strongest blader in the world. Not to be arrogant about it, but a lot of girls adore me. By that I mean, A LOT. But I only love one person and that person is Madoka Amano. She is my best friend. I love her, but I am too afraid to admit my feelings. What if she rejects my feelings? She is so beautiful and intelligent. I really love her. She's probably out my league anyway.

Ryo's POV:
I am the Phoenix. My birth name is Ryo Hagane. I am the father of Gingka Hagane. As of now, he is the strongest blader in the world. I am very proud of him. However what I hate is Gingka and Madoka not confessing their love for each other. It's so obvious! I know for a fact that they love each other, but they won't admit it. Ahh.. young love. I am going to help them confess their love for each other with the help of my assistant Hikaru.

Hikaru's POV:
I am Hikaru Hasama. My boss, Ryo, instructed me to mentor Gingka and to help him break out of his shell and confess his love for Madoka to her. Honestly, everyone can see that they love each other. They would be so adorable together. I am glad I was asked to do this because I want them together too. So let's get this party started, shall we?

-
-
-
-

A/N: This was the first chapter. That is kinda like an introduction to the characters. So yea, let's go on to the next chapter.
E/N: Girlllllll ^ because it ISSSS an introduction to the characters, LOL! Oh yeah, hi! Feel free to message me @ theaIterego if you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns... any of that! :D