Chapter 5 : Confessions

A/N: Ok guys, this is going to be the last chapter of this story. I am going to write more stories after this though. So let's move on.

I do not own Beyblade

-
-
-
-

Madoka ran out with a bundle of tears in her eyes. She went to a flowery meadow and wrapped her arms around her head and cried.

Gingka's POV:
I saw Madoka run away after I was practicing saying, "I love you." Hikaru must've saw her too because she said, "No! Madoka it's not what it looks like." I ran out the building to find her. "MADOKA!" "MADOKA," I kept yelling and yelling till I spotted her on a flowery meadow wrapping her arms on her head. I could hear tears coming from her.

-
-
-
-
"Madoka," Gingka said softly. " What do you want," she snapped. "What you just heard wasn't true, Hikaru was just training me for something," Gingka said fastly. "Then what were you training for?" Madoka asked. "I was training to confess my love to a girl I love," Gingka said. "Oh," Madoka said while sighing in disappointment. "So here it comes out," Gingka said determined. "Madoka, the day I met you was the greatest day of my life. You are so beautiful, smart, helpful, and kind to others, and to me too. So, what I'm trying to say is, Madoka I love you," Gingka finished.

"Oh Gingka, I feel the same way but when I heard those words you said to Hikaru I thought it was true," Madoka told him. "I only love you Madoka," Gingka cooed.

-
-
-
-

Madoka wrapped her arms around his Gingka's neck. Gingka wrapped his arms around her waist. They both shared a passionate kiss that lasted for  a minute. "I'm so happy Gingka," MADOKA said. "Me too Madoka, me too."

.....................................................

A/N: So, this was the last chapter of this story. Don't worry I will always work on more for you guys to read. So, bye you guys.

E/N: