Chapter 2 : Friendly Advice

A/N: Please Enjoy. No flames or negativity please. I am still working on the long story I told you guys I would do. So.. yea. On to chapter 2.

I do not own Beyblade ©

-
-
-
-

It was a lovely and sunny bright morning. The sky was shining. The birds were singing their beautiful tune as usual. The breeze was blowing in a perfect straight thin line. The trees were swaying as the wind breathed on their little leaves. Leaves tumbled down, while others were transforming into a colorful fusion of autumn colors. It was a typical Fall morning.

Madoka looked out the window as she looked around the landscapes. Birds flew by, butterflies were spreading their beautiful wings as they gracefully danced in the sky.

"This place looks so beautiful," she thought as she looked at the gorgeous scenery.

She went to the place where Gingka met her. After all this time, she still remembers how she scared him when she sneaked up on him. It was love at first sight for her. But the one thing she didn't know that it was also love at first sight for Gingka.

Meanwhile, @ the Hagane's Household

"GINGKA, I need to speak with you right this instant!" Ryo exclaimed."What do you want to talk to me about, father?" Gingka asked while grouching. "I want to talk about your relationship with Madoka, Gingka," Ryo replied. Right when he said that, Gingka felt his cheeks turning into a red tomato. "Have you even confessed to her?" Ryo questioned. "No," Gingka told him.

"I know that you love her though Gingka, but why haven't you confessed yet?" Ryo asked him. "Because I'm too scared," Gingka responded. "I'll tell you a secret Gingka but you can't tell anyone ok?" Ryo said. "Ok dad, just tell me what it is," Gingka whispered. "Ok, you know the other night when I talked with Madoka on the phone?" Ryo told Gingka. "Yea," Gingka answered him. "Ok so, Madoka told me that she loved you but she was too afraid to tell you because girls always fan girl around you", Ryo whispered back. "I didn't know, I'm so happy that she feels the same way," Gingka said while smiling brightly. "But I don't know how to tell her," Gingka admitted.

"I have a solution," Ryo said excited. "What is it dad?" Gingka asked anxious to know. "I told Hikaru to train you to admit your feelings," Ryo answered. "Thank you so much dad," Gingka said with a bright smile. "No problem son, now meet Hikaru tomorrow morning at 10 o'clock ok?" Ryo said. "Ok dad," Gingka replied.

-
-
-
-

A/N: So guys that's chapter 2. This may be the longest story I've written so far. Well, I only have 2 other story's that are short so.. yea. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Now on to chapter 3.

(Feel free to msg my editor theaIterego and I!)

E/N: Hope you enjoy