1: The Beginning

Obama Was One Day In His Office, Doing His Paperwork. His Pen Gliding Gracefully On The Paper. He Signed The Bottom Of The Paper, And Put It In An Envelope. Obama Sighed. "I No Longer Wanna Deal With Dis Presidential Stuff. I WANNA HAZ FUN." Exclaimed Obama. Obama Grabbed His Guide To How To Catch And Tame A Unicorn, His Sword Art Online Manga, And His Hannah Montana Backpack, Then Throws Himself Out Of The Window. "IZ SUPERMAN" Screamed Obama. Obama Crashed Into The Gate To The White House. "Hm, Wut is This Weird Thing." Asked Obama. He Studied The Gate, Wondering What It Is And What It Does. Obama Then Began Singing The English Version Of The Sword Art Online Theme Song, Crossing Field. The Birds Flew Away In Fear. "Who Put Drugs In Baracks Coffee Again?" Questioned Michelle. "I Wanna Always Be With You, I'll Give You Everything I Have..." Obama Finished. The Gates Magicly Opened. "THE GATESSSSS" Exclaimed Obama. Obama Skipped Through The Now Found Opening Of The Gates. "FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVERRR" Yelled Obama. "I'M GETTING WHAT I'M DREAMING OFFF!" Screamed Obama. "A CHANCE TO CHANGE-" Obama Yelled, But Was Suddenly Cut Off By The Booing. Someone Then Suddenly Threw A KFC Bucket At Him. "OHMERGAWD A HAT" Fangirled Obama, And Put It On. "THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIIIIFFFEEEE. MY LI-I-I-I-I-IIFFEEE" Sang Obama.