2: Barack Meets The Wizard Of Oz.

Obama Began Skipping Around Washington DC. He Suddenly Realized He Needed His Dogs. He Ran Back To The White House, And Wondered How To Get Back In Through The Gates. He Suddenly Seen His Wife, Michelle. "YO MICHELLE, HOW YOU OPEN DIS WEIRD TELEPORTER THING" Obama Screamed. Michelle Looked At Him With A Puzzled Face, And Simply Unlocked The Gate. Obama Ran In, And Michelle Locked The Gate Behind Him. Obama Grabbed His Dogs, And Noticed The Gate Was Locked. "NUUU WE MUST BE FREE ;-;" Exclaimed Obama. "But You're The President.. o-o" Michelle Replied. Obama Took A Deep Breath. "IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO, IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOooooOOOooOOOOOO... CUZ THESE WORDS ARE KNIFES AND OFTEN LEAVE SCARS. THE FEAR OF FALLING APART. TRUTH BE TOLD, I NEVER WAS YOURS. THE FEAR, THE FEAR, OF FALLING APART." Obama Sang/Yelled. The Sounds Had Made Michelle Pass Out. Obama Quickly Stole Her Key And Unlocked The Gate. "I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LET IT GOOO~ LET IT-" Obama Was Disrupted Again. "SHUT UP." Smoshes Intro Played. Obama Began Walking With His Dogs. After A While, He Found That He Had Wandered Into A Forest. "Bo, Sunny, I Don't Think We're In Washington DC Anymore.." Obama Whispered. After A While, They Wandered Out Of The Forest And Onto A Yellow Brick Road. He Ignored A Lot Of Random People He Seen, Such As; A Scarecrow, A Tin Man, And A Lion. He Eventually Found This Wizard Dude. "Yo Wizard Dude, Where Am I." Obama Asked. "You Must Steal The Wicked Witch Of The Wests Broom For Meh To Help Ya Bruh." The Wizard Said. "Nuh Prob Bruh." Obama Said, And Ran Off With His 2 Dogs. He Showed Up At Some Witches Castle Thing. "YO WITCH GIMME YER BROOM" Screamed Obama. "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" The Witch Screamed Back. Obama Punched The Witch In The Face And It Died. He Took The Broom And Flew Away. He Flew Back To The Wizard. "Ah Yes, Thank Yo-" The Wizard Said, But Was Cut Off By A Screaming Obama. "SCREW YOU WIZARDDDDD" Obama Screamed, And Kicked The Wizard In The Face. Obama Began Flying Around With His Dogs, And Suddenly Seen A LightSabor.