8: Obama And The Yandere-Chan (Final Chapter)

Obama Woke Up On The Lawn Of The White House. Man, He Had An Exciting Christmas. He Looked Over And Seen A Trampled Santa, And Smiled. Obama Patted Him On The Head, And Got Up. He Noticed The Gates Were Heavily Locked Up.  Wait A Minute.... This Wasn't The White House Lawn. This Seemed To Be... A Box. "HELLO?" Screamed Obama, "IT'S ME." No Responce. He Hit The Wall, Then He Hit The Quan, Then Eventually He Hit Juan. He Then Began To Whip And Nae Nae, When He Heard The Door Open.

 It Seemed To Be A School Girl. Obama Couldn't Reconize The School Girl. The Unknown Girl Walked Up To Him. "So, You Like To Whip, Huh?" An Unsettling Dark Voice Boomed In The Box.

 "Um.. Yeah..." Obama Whispered, In Fear.

 The Girl Smiled, And Brought Out A Whip. Obama's Eyes Widened. "No.. No... Anything But That!" Obama Screamed, And Was Slashed Acrost The Face With The Whip. He Could Feel Blood Trickling Down His Face.

 "How Could You Do Something Like This...?" Obama Asked. The Girl Chuckled.

 "I Caught You Looking At Senpai Last Night..." The Girl Whispered, "That Is Unforgivable." She Said Sternly And Continued To Torture Obama With The Whip And Justin Bieber Songs.

 "I Don't Even Know Who 'Senpai' Is! I Was At My Home Last Night!" Obama Yelped.

 "Oh Please, I Have Pictures On My Phone." The Girl Muttered, Showing Obama Many Pictures Of Him, Such As Him In A School Girls Outfit, Fangirling Over Senpai, And Swimming In The Fountain.

 "Hmm, I Must Have Been Drunk." Obama Snickered, And The Girl Nodded In Agreement.

 "Either Way, It's Still Unforgivable." After Lots Of Torturing, The Girl Handcuffed Obama And Dragged Him To School.

 She Handed Him A Knife. "Do It. JUST DO IT." The Girl Had Introduced Her Name As 'Ayane-chan' Says For Encouragement. Obama's Mind-Washed Self Charges At A Girl With Purple Spiral-Like Hair, And Stabs Her In The Neck. Obama Then Took The Knife And Slowly Approached It To His Head, Then Stabbed Himself. The Last Thing He Heard Was Diabolical Laughing And Police Sirens. His Eyes Slowly Drooped Closed.

Obama Screamed And Shot Up From Bed. One Of His Many Servants Ran In The Room "Is Everything Alright, President Obama?" The Servant Asked. 

"Huh..?" Obama Mumbled, "Um, Yeah... What Day Is It?" 

"Monday, December 7th." The Servant Replied.

"So.. None Of It Happened? It Was All A Dream?" Obama Asked, Dumbfounded.

"What Do You Mean, Mr. President?" The Servant Replied.

"Oh, It's Nothing... I'd Better Get Back To Bed." Obama Layed Back Down.

"But Mr. President, You've Slept Nearly All Da-" The Servant Protested, But Obama Was Already Sound Asleep.

                                                                THE END OF OBAMA'S JOURNEY