Engagement

IMAGINE: You and Rami spend a day shopping together and then a huge surprise at the end of the night that will change your life forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hows this outfit?" you ask running out of the dressing room in a mid thigh length dress, it was red with white flowers all of it.

"Amazing, they all are, Y/N. Can we go now?" Rami chuckled holding all my shopping bags.

"You're not helping, you know that right?" You turn back heading into the dressing room,

Rami hated shopping with you because you practically pick up EVERYTHING in the store and then must try it on. He always teased you about it but secretly adored it about your personality.

"Alright, alright. Im just gonna buy this then we can go." You say picking up the hanger and hanging the dress back up.

"Did I tell you how great you look today?" He says standing up hovering over you,

"Well you were the one that chose my outfit." You giggled.

For some reason, Rami demanded that he MUST choose your outfit for the day. You wondered why but you just thought it was sweet that he even wanted to do that. You were wearing a tight pair of skinny jeans with holes in the knees with a black sweater and black wedges.

Once you and Rami got out of the store, you both made your way to the Museum that you both planned to go too.

"HURRY Y/N, WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" Rami yelled over squeezing your hand trying to make you walk faster.

"Oh stop, we are pretty much here!!" You nudged his shoulder, walking up the huge cement stairs, trying not to slip on the snow since it was mid- December. Christmas was right around the corner.

A huge banner hung over the building,

American Museum Of Natural History

This was where Rami and you met, it was also your and his favorite place to go to when you two are bored. You have been here at least 20 times and still aren't bored or anything.

Your favorite part of the museum was defiently the dinosaurs where Ramis was EVERYTHING Egypt, he was so curious about all of it, it was so cute to watch him read every single thing in that room.

We walked in and grabbed our tickets and started our tour,

"Damn, this place is beautiful." He says glaring up and down everything.

--

We walked around the whole entire day, the last part to see was the animals, it was your favorite!! Especially that giant whale in the room (that sounded funny lmao), it was beautiful at night because they open up the windows above to watch the night sky, sometimes you even see a shooting star. They turn on blue and purple lights that reflect so beautifully.

You and him made it just in time for the show, You and Rami sat down on a little bench in the center,

You and Rami starred up at the lights dancing all around the room, reflecting on both of your faces. You looked over to Rami, his face was in complete awe. So was yours.

Once it was close to the end, it was your favorite part! It was when they opened the windows to reveal all of the stars, it was so beautiful.

"Hey, babe." Rami says turning to you, his voice was nervous and almost cracking.

"Yeah?" You say turning to him,

He grabbed your hands standing up with him, he glared up at you with a smile on his face reaching into his back pocket pulling out a black little box with a little white ribbon holding it shut. He was so nervous, his hands were shaking. You knew what was coming.

"You have made me the happiest I've ever been, I love and adore you and I want to make it last forever. Y/N.. Will you marry me?" He says smiling opening the little box to reveal a huge ring, this ring was literally the size of your thumb. It was insane!

You choked back the tears with a nod, throwing your arms around him hugging him. Everyone was clapping and cheering for you and him, it was amazing.

He slipped the ring onto your finger, it looked beautiful on you, it looks as if it was made just for you.

And you lived happily ever after.