I'll be home for Christmas

"Rami, pleaseeee try to make it home." You say in your begging voice. 

Rami has been busy with his acting career that you felt he hasn't had time for you. You begged him to be home for Christmas but of course, acting comes first. You and Rami have been dating for over five years now but still there wasn't that shiny diamond ring on your finger. It bothered you because lets be honest, you're not getting any younger. 

"Babe, you know I'm trying.. I just don't think I can for this Christmas." He says. The phone was on speaker so it sounded like a echo. You couldn't even hear him. Almost sounded like he was stuck in a snow storm but thats impossible since he's in LA California right now. 

"Alright.. Second Christmas in a row but whatever." You say rolling your eyes as if he could see you.  

"Love yo-" He says before you cut off hanging up the phone. 

I know, I know, sounds mean but you couldn't blame yourself. All your siblings have their loved ones by the fire telling stories but yet again youre alone. It was hurtful. 

Sometimes you wished it wasnt like this, meaning Rami being famous. You loved seeing him happy but you didn't love how much time he's taken away from you. 

"Hey sweetie." Your mom says juggling two pies in his hands making her way through the kitchen. 

"Hey mom." You mumble scrolling up and down your phone. The snow outside sounded so peaceful. You wanted to go for a walk but the snow was at least 3FT tall. 

"Im sorry he couldn't make it, doll. But thats ok, you have us." She tries to cheer you up which didn't work. 

You walk out to the living room to see all your loved ones watching a football game. You LOOOOOOVED football which Rami loved about you. You sat down next to your dad and watched the screen. 

Your favorite team was winning by 7 points which was great!! It was already half time. You grabbed your phone and continued scrolling up and down your social media. Sharing, retweeting, stuff here and there. 

"Baby, look." Your dad says pointing to the flat screen. A video broadcasted of... Rami? Maybe its a commercial for his show or some shit. It wasn't LIVE, it was recorded before hand. 

"Hey Y/N, Im so sorry I can't be with you right this very second. But I hope this is worth it. You have made me the happiest man there past 5 years and I want that to last forever. Go to your front door." He says with a smile and then the video turned black. You quickly got up and walked over to your front door, unlocking it and opening it to see Rami on his one knee holding open a little light blue box with a ring shining at you,

"Will you marry me, baby?" He smiles. All your friends and family awing and sobbing in the background.

"Yes." You smile wrapping your arms around him, he slips the ring onto your finger. It was meant to be. 

****

A/N OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY OMF. Omg though, how are y'all enjoying these stories?! Im trying to write and upload more!! :) I won't be able to write tomorrow because its my... BIRTHDAY WOOOOOO!! But hopefully I will upload a new chapter on Monday!! :) Leave some ideas down below!