Love Game

**** Going to a football game with your friends but then you see Rami AKA your ex****

****Ofc just think of Rami being like 19-20 LMAO****

"Y/N COME ON, WE ARE LEAVING!!!" Your best friend yells from the bottom of the stairs of your house that you and her and your few other friends are sharing for college. It was the first home game of the year!! You ADORE football so you were siked for this game since the beginning of the school year.

"Im hurrying!! Hold on!" You yell back down starring up and down at yourself in the mirror checking out your outfit. You decided to straighten your hair. Your outfit was pretty basic but comfy. It was a pair of black skinny jeans with a black crop top and a black leather jacket with high heels. Yes, the high heels were black too. BLACK LIKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!! (lmao sorry)

You approved and trotted down the creaky wood steps. Your best friends were waiting for you at the door scrolling up and down their phones.

"Ready, children?" You kid. "Mhmmm..." One of them snickers heading out of the house. You checked all your friends out noticing how fucking hot y'all look YALL WERE SLAYING CURRENTLY DAYUMMMMMMMM.

You all walked down to the football parking lot for tailgating. Its where you get shit faced drunk and eat greasy food before the game and chill with all your friends. This year, Rami said he was gonna tag along with your best boy (thats a friend) friend, Roger.

You haven't talked to Rami in over 4 months since you two broke up. It was his call. But you soon found out he was regretting it a lot. But you are a boss ass bitch who don't need no man!!!!!!

"HELP ME DOWN THESE ROCK STAIRS YOU ASS" Your friend screams latching on to your shoulder almost making you and her tumble down.

"SHHHHH!" You chuckle wrapping your arm around her waist helping her down the steps. She obviously has started drinking already.

Once you get to the spot, you see Rami. He was just sitting in one of the chairs sat out with a can in his hand. He had a huge grin on his face while watching the pre game on the TV.

"HEY!!" Roger screams running over to me giving you a huge hug." You and Roger have known each other since first grade. Y'all two were best friends.

Rami spots you and his grin disappears. You two make eye contact and you quickly break it putting your attention on Roger.

"HEY BESTIE!" You chuckle throwing your arms around him.

There were a bunch of other guys but you didn't seem too impressed. All that matter was Rami. You still had feelings for him but of course tried to break them away.

When you and Roger were done chatting, you go to sit down. Of course ALL your friends chose seats and the only seat left was NEXT TO Rami.

"You assholes." You mumble under your breath making them all chuckle.

You slump yourself down taking a sip of your water bottle trying not to bring any attention to yourself (from rami ofc lmao)

"Hiya" He looks up from the TV turning to you with a huge grin across his face. Dear God, he smile is perfect.

"Hey." You chuckle trying to be nice. You don't want another fight with him especially being in front of all these people. The last fight was because he wanted you back and he was pissed to see you with someone else but you didn't care. But is it weird that.. now you do ?

"You look nice today. Didn't I buy you that top?" He giggles pointing to it. He's already been drinking, you can smell it.

"Oh um yeah, you did. Sorry I didn't give it back, I totally forgot." You say playing dumb. You loved this top, theres no way you're giving this shit back. YOU LOOKED HOT AS FUCK!!!!

"Nah its fine! I just remember it half the time always being on my bedroom floor, not on you. I think I even ripped it a little one night trying to take it off of you. Sorry." He winks.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH SHITTTTTT" Roger screams at Ramis comment making your cheeks turn deep red as everyone laughs.

OF COURSE RAMI OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD SAY THAT.

---

You started your drinking early to catch up with everyone. At this point you and Rami were shit faced drunk. You two were getting cozy with each other while everyone was at the stadium watching the game. You two stayed.

---

"OH FUCK I LOOOOOOOVE THIS SONG!!!" You scream throwing your hands up.

It was First Love by Jlo THAT WAS YOUR SHIIIIIIIIITT

I wish you were my first love

'Cause if you were my first

Baby there wouldn't have been

No second, third or fourth love

Woah oh oh oh

You throw your arms around Rami swinging your hips to the beat.

He grabs your hips.

"I always loveeeeeed your dancing." He chuckles.

What a nerd.

"Oh yeah?" You wink.

"Yeahhhhh." He slurs.

"Wanna know what I love more?"

"What?" You turn your head.

"Youuuuuuu. I love youuuuuu." He puts his forehead to yours.

"I love you too." You smile connecting your lips to his.

Rami Malek Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें