Where Have You Been pt. 1

Where have you been all my life

It was another cold day in New York City. Snow was on the ground, people running everywhere to get to where they need to be, the sun beaming on all the towers. You decided today was a nice day to travel around the city since you never get to, due to working all the time. 

"Y/N! WAIT UP! YOU KNOW I HAVE SHORT LEGS!!" Your best friend yells behind you. 

(Pretend their name is Max LMFAO) 

"Max, get off your damn phone and walk then." You spat. 

"Hey!! I was tweeting Rihanna. You wouldn't understand." He says pretending to flip his hair making you chuckle. Max is your roommate. He is a great kid and always knew how to light up a room with his humor. You and him were just like brother and sister.

"Soo... What are you most excited for at the museum?!" He asks while taking a sip of his coffee he got on the way. 

"Hmm... I like the paintings?" You giggle playing with a loose thread on your white gloves. 

"Ahh! Im excited to find some hot dads or some shit." He nudged your arm. 

"Of course you would be excited for that, Max."

"You know I'm thirsty as fuck. I need that water, y/n." 

We got up to the museum steps and walked inside. Today was PACKED. The line was so long but went by pretty quickly, thankfully since Max easily gets pissed at everyone even if you look at him.

We got our tickets and went straight inside.

"What do you wanna look at first?" You turn to ask Max who was still tweeting Rihanna on his phone. 

"Umm... Uh.. Dinosaurs." He mumbles. He wasn't even focusing. All I saw on his phone screen was 

"@RIHANNA FUCK ME IN MY ASS".  Thats Max for ya though. 

"Fine, dinosaurs are pretty cool I guess?" You chuckle and grab his hand and tug him, following all the signs to the dinosaur room. 

Once we got in, there were kids EVERYWHERE. Hanging off everything. It was actually really cute though. I remember when my mother brought me to this museum and I always loved the dinosaur room. I always thought it was the coolest thing ever, and I still think that. It brings back so many memories. 

Max and you walked to each platform and read all the info about each dinosaur. Well I did, Max didn't. 

"Hey Max, did you know the Tyrannosaurs Rex means king in latin? Well the Rex part. Isn't that neat?" You nudge his shoulder. 

"I named my dick, Rex." He giggled finally putting his phone in his back pocket. About fucking time. 

"Hey, I'm gonna go sit down for a minute. My feet hurt from standing. Come get me when you wanna go to another room!" Max says rubbing your shoulders. 

"Okay." You say.

You continue to read everything, unlike anyone else. Everyone else was too interested with being on their phones and snap chatting everything. Its so sad.. Put down your phone for once and enjoy life instead. 

You go and look for Max. He was no where to be found. Oh well. You will find him in a bit. 

You look around to see a guy.. He caught your eye for a quick moment but you looked back for more. He was just standing there, he wasn't talking to anyone or doing anything.. He was very attractive though. His skin tone was a flawless deep olive color. His jawline was so sharp. (It could cut you in half LMFAO). He had dark hair, so dark with bright eyes. You weren't sure of the color of them but they were gorgeous. He was gorgeous. What the fuck. 

---- pt 2. coming out soon--- :)))