First Date

Imagine going on your first date with Rami

------

You run over to your mirror to approve your outfit for your date with Rami! You were so excited but so nervous at the same time. You've dating a lot, most of them were douches who are in love with themselves but Rami seemed so different from those guys. 

You look up and down at your outfit. You two were going to a restaurant and then a movie so you chose a classy dress. It was a short black dress and you paired it with black wedges. You straightened your hair too to go with everything. Your makeup looked flawless and you are so proud of it! You looked absolutely stunning!! 

You heard a knock at your apartment door, you quickly ran over and opened it to see Rami, he was in a sweater with jeans, it looked really nice to be honest! 

"Hey!" You say giving him a hug, 

"You look beautiful!" He grins starring at you up and down making you blush. You could tell he was so nervous, he kept starring at the ground or fiddling with his fingers. You and him shared that with nervousness. 

You welcomed Rami in while you just got your purse and shut off all the lights in the house. 

"Your apartment is really nice, Y/N!" He yells from the living room. "Thank you!" You reply chuckling. 

You lived in the higher end of LA. With your career taking off, you had tons of money. And plus you have an eye for furniture decor so your apartment literally looked like it came out of a home magazine. 

You come back out to see Rami sitting on your couch, he literally made himself at home which made you giggle. He was hugging one of your pillows, it was a fluffy one that you were also obsessed with. 

"Comfy?" You smirk. "Yeah! This couch is really cool!" He says in a nerdy tone sinking into it more. You didn't know if he was trying to tell you something or just being funny. You looked up at him again to him clicking on your TV. 

It was a bit weird he made himself 'so at home' but then again cute.. 

"Oh my gosh I love this show!!!" His eyes light up. 

"How about we just skip dinner and watch this for a while?" You suggest. 

"Deal!!" He says patting the seat next to him for you with a huge grin on his face. 

-------------------

Hey loves! Im sorry for not posting a lot, I've been so busy with school!! But anyway I hope y'all enjoy this short imagine!! But don't be scared to send in some ideas because I honestly have none lmao! So if you have a Rami imagine idea, pleaseeee comment it and I will use it! (And give credit of course) LOVE YALL