Chapter 6

You wake up in the middle if night feeling queasy. All day long you have been feeling that way. It is very strange as to why because you never get queasy. You grab the bucket next to you and puke your guts out. Standing up, you go get a glass of water. That night all you do is watch anime until 3:00 and fall asleep.
.................
The next day
.....................
You wake up and once again, vomit up your brain. Grabbing the phone, you call the doctor's and they said today at ten. Slidding into a pair of Guardians of the Galaxy sweat pants on and a black tee and drive to the doctors. When you get to the doctor's and tell them what's going on, they sed you to the Hospital. Once you tell them, they give you blood samples, puke samples, injections, and surgery. (wheepee! Life just got real.) After staying at the Hospital for a few days, you think of Jack.
*************
Jack's POV
*************
Where could she be?! It has been 3 WHOLE DAYS! And she just mystically vanished to a fr off land with dragons and mermaids and Captain Hook. I noticed that some of her clothes were gone and her only duffle bag. At first I thought, Oh she must be at a friends. But then I remember, she doesn't have any friends because half of her life was stuck either in a therapist's office or in a hospital for insane people. Search on.
**********
Your POV
************
"Hello Ms. (Y/L/N). I have got some very bad news for you." He says sighing. You thought you were leaving. Finally, you stopped vomiting but migraines and aches started kicking in. "Ms. (Y/L/N), you have a type of stomach cancer." He says. Now you wanted to throw up. CANCER! YOU MEAN THE DEADLY DISEASE THAT DEATH WILL ALWAYS CATCH YIU AND YOU CAN NEVER GET OUT OF GRASP!? THE ONE WHERE YOU WILL ALWAYS DIE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO?!!? You think. Starting to cry, you yell. The doctor tries to calm you down, when you see Jack run into the room. "Please give me a moment." You ask. Jack runs over as the doctor nods. Jack hugs you. "Why are you in a Hospital (Y/N)?!" He yells. "I have been looking everywhere you know." He says with a smirk. "I don't think this is a time to smile. I just found out I have a type of stomach cancer." You say. Jack freezes. If you looked hard enough, you could see a glib of death, pain, and darkness firm in his eyes.