Chapter 8

As you wake up, you look to your side and Jack has fallen asleep next to you in your hospital bed. You inch out of your bed and grab some clothes. Slowly, you walk into the bathroom and lock the door. You get dressed into a walking dead tee and some black sweatpants. After that, you brush your teeth and slip on your wig. Then, you do your makeup. You unlock the door and open is quietly. Looking at the bed, you see Jack isn't there. You close the door. Looking around the whole room, he's not there. You shrug and wait for the nurse to come in and give you your pills, shots, fluids, and breakfast. About 5 minutes later, the nurse enters with her tray of food, water, shots, and pills. You eat you're breakfast while she gives you the shots. If she does it that way, you never really notice. Then, you swallow down your pills with the water. "Miss (Y/L/N). You can have just one day off this month to go anywhere but a pub. Okay?" She says. You nod and finish your water. The nurse takes your things and leaves the room. Not bothering to slip on shoes, you walk the halls. OOUFF! You fall down on the floor, landing on your butt. Standing up, you realize, you ran into Jack Frost. "Hey! I was just looking for you." He says and you both walk back to your room.
****************
Last night, Jack's POV
*******************
As I slide on my hockey mask and put my hood up, I silently sqwirm through the window. (LOL! Sqwirm! 😂) I run about 3 miles then decide to fly. Grabbing my staff, I fly into the air and head to a concert venue for (Y/N) favorite band, (Y/F/B). As I land, I sneak around the kids and into the ticket booth. I rummage for about 5 minutes until the man has to get more. He walks to the cabinet next to the door, he grabs a new stack. Quiety, I sneak behind the man. A young girl with her mother points at me. I put a finger to my mouth then wave. "MOMMY! LOOK ITS JACK FROST!" She yells. I duck as fast as I can and nobody sees me. "Honey, Jack Frost isn't real." Her mother says. The child starts to cry. She runs to the bleachers. After I grab the ticket and set it up for (Y/N), I run to the child. I kneel right infront of her. "Hey, what's your name?" He asks. "Crystal." She says. "Well Crystal, don't listen to your mommy. You were right! I am Jack Frost!" I say to her. She wipes the tears away from her eyes and smiles. "How old are you Crystal?" I ask. She olds up seven fingers. I nod. "Never say Jack Frost isn't real. Even when your 20 years old. Never! Okay? You wanna know why?" I ask. She nods. "Because you saw me right in front of your two eyes." I say with a smile. Tears start rolling down my face. "Jack? Why are you crying?" She asks. "Because I know that you can see me." I say. Crystal takes off my mask and pulls down my hood. She wipes the ice cold tears from my cheeks away and hugs me. I hug back. "I promise I won't forget. Jack Frost, I love you." She says and kisses me on the cheek. Then runs to her mother.
******************
Present time, Normal POV
***********
"I have a surprise!" Jack says covering your eyes. You squint your eyes tight. You hear paper rustling then stopping. "Okay now open." He says. You open your eyes to see that Jack has one ticket to your (Y/F/B). You smile widely and start bouncing on your bed. Then, you hug him. He hugs you tighter and chuckles. "Can you get out or do we have to sneak out." He asks. "I've got a day out." You say. Jack nods.
*****************
After a boring morning with shots & pills
*************************
After taking your lunch pills and shots, you ask the nurse if you could go. She nods and signs a form and motions you to leave. The nurse leaves and you grab a nice dress. It's red and short with a little belt. Then you slide on matching flats. Walking out of the bathroom, Jack looks at you in awe. "What?" You ask. "You just...look so beautiful." He says making you smile. Jck flies you to the concert. The ticket works, surprisingly. The show is amazing! The lights, and the songs chosen, and the FOOD! It was ALL amazing. After the show, Jack flies you home. Half way there you fell asleep on his back. Jack sets you down in the bed and covers you. Then, he snuggles up against you and falls asleep with you. But still. Cancer sucks.

*SUPERRR LONGGGGGGG CHAPTER!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. This chapter is not all my ideas. @kionarea123 helped me with it! She is SOOOOOOO awesome! You all should go follow her! Se has got some good fanfictions. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my exactly 1,000 word story.......NOW!*