Chapter 7

I don't remember much, but I do remember Jack shocked and then running away crying. Or something like that. Its been hard not thinking about Jack 24/7. As I slip on my frog PJ pants and a purple v neck shirt, I was along the hallways of the city like Hospital. Art on the walls, cafeteria, shops, and you can decorate your Hospital room anyway you want. Posters, shelves, lamps, you name it. As I walk in the halls, my nurse guy stops me. "(Y/N). You have had your hair passed the boarder of excuses to cut it off. Today is the day. We have wigs at the shop so don't worry." He says grabbing my arm. I nod and I walk to my room. When I enter my room, I see Jack Frost, sitting on my bed. He looks up scared and he walks beside me. I close the door behind him, and there is already a razor on the counter. "Well?" He says calmly. "Well?! Thats all you say to me?! I have been freaking out about you! I thought this was hard on me! I'm the one dying here! Now it's hard on you?" You scream. You drop to your knees and Jack stumbles with you. "Sorry...I didn't mean to lose my temper." You say and Jack nods. Before shaving your head, you drink some orange juice to level your sugar. "I have to shave my head Jack." You say. Jack just gives you the poker face. After 30 seconds, I realize, tears are streaming down both of our faces. You wipe them away and turn to the mirror. Taking a deep breath, you plug in the razor. You hit the On button and you breath faster. Calming your self back down, you put the razor to your head. After 5 minutes, your head has no more hair. Jack, still has tears streaming down his face. "Why are you crying?" You ask him. "Because I won't have another you in my immortal life." He says knowing that he will lose you soon. You hug him tight. "Jack. Stop. I am not going to leave you. Okay?" You say. He nods. Leaning in, you kiss Jack on the lips. Long. Beautiful. It was the best kiss you ever had. After a half an hour of deciding if you should go out looking like this, you leave to the shop to buy a wig. You buy a straight haired wig. Black hair with dark redish purple streaks, blue streaks, and green streaks. Jack approved and you bought it. And to think, you were oblivious of the fact that people were staring at you when you talked to Jack for the first time.