Chapter 13

Jack's POV

*****************

After (Y/N) was taken in to the ER, they started immediate surgery. Her organs started to release blood from their vessels and clogged her brain. They drained the blood and they wiped everything clean. She's been out for the past 3 days. Everyone from the Big Four, The Guardians, and even everyone from the Hospital has said that she is probably the most concerning patient in the Hospital. Today I took a walk to the neighbor hood that we met at. I flew up and sat on top of the roof and sat down. I sighed and watched the sun rise.

**************************

Little girl's POV

*********************************

Its only 6:46 and I heard a thump on our roof. I walked slowly to the computer room, right across from my mom's room. Quietly and slowly, I walked my way into the computer room. Closing the door, I ran to the window. The computer room is sound proof so no one could hear me do anything in here. I opened the window a the way and stuck my head out. "Hello?" I whispered. Nothing. I climbed out of the house with my feet on the window sill. "Hello?" I whispered a little louder. i could here someone stand up and start walking towards me. A boy who looked around the age of 16 appeared in front of me. White hair, blue hoodie, brown pants, no shoes, and a giant stick as a staff. I was wearing ducky footie pajamas. I smiled. I knew who this was. "Jack Frost!" I whisper yelled. Jack looked confused and lifted me out of the window. He carried me all the way to the tip of the roof and sat me down. "How do you know who I am?" He asks. "Remember when you were buying tickets. I saw you and my mom told I wasn't real." I said to him. He looked at me for a while then smiled. "That's right!" He said and hugged me. I smiled. We had a long conversation until the sun came up. "Come on!" I said pulling him towards the window. "Careful. Careful!" He said. "I'm fine! I do this all the time!" I say. "How old are you again?" "8." I say. Jack laughed a little. When I got to the window, Jack stopped. "What if your parents see me?" He said. I shook my head. "My dad died a few months ago. And remember, mom didn't see you." I said. Jack's smile disappeared like a magic trick. "What?? How's your mom with your dad." He said. Now, I frown. "She cries a lot." I said looking down. Rubbing my eyes, I pull Jack down. "Hurry. My mom will see that I got out of bed." I say closing the window. I run to my room with Jack still holding my hand. Laying down, Jack tucks me in. "I never got your name." He says. I smile. "Elsa. My mom was a queen before." I say.

*Well....now you know. Elsa was that little girl with ice powers!!! But what about (Y/N)?? Find out next chapter!!!*blows kiss to everyone because you are all awesome**