Chapter 3

By the time we reached the school I was ready to beat Dominic to a pulp. He had decided to blast the radio and sing along as loud as he could.

'THIS GIRL IS ON FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRE! SHE'S WALKING ON FI-Hey!"

I quickly turned the radio off as I pulled into a parking space.

"I was listening to that!"

I just rolled my eyes and hopped out of the car. Dom got out after me still pouting. I stared at the school as Dominic walked up beside me. I stared at the school as Dominic walked up beside me.

"What are you thinking?"

*Were about to go to school... And it's full of werewolves*

Dom looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't tell me your afraid?"

I looked up at him and frowned.

*I'm not 'afriad'. I'm just worried. We still haven't met the stupid Alpha so these wolves won't be exactly friendly.*

Dom looked at the school for a minute before looking at me again.

"We'll be fine. Were gonna go see the Alpha after school anyways."

I just nodded and followed Dominic as he made his way to the school. We were half way to the office we I noticed the stares we were getting. Girls were shooting Dom list filled looks and me jealous ones. While boys were giving me lust filled looks and sizing Dominic up to see if he was a threat to their social standing. I just ignored them and walked into the office behind Dom. The receptionist looked up as we entered and smiled. She was a young, plump lady. She had brown hair and dull brown eyes. Everything about her screamed average. Just how I wanted to be, average. She was even lucky enough to be human. I would love to- My internal rant was cut short when she talked.

"Hello. How can I help you?"

And just like that I didn't want to be her anymore. She had a squeaky voice with a desperate tone to it as she eyed my brother, who by the way didn't seem to notice.

"We need our schedules."

"Names?"

"Dominic and Bridgett Mathews."

The lady shuffled around for a minute before handing us some papers.

"These are your schedules and maps of the school. 1st period is about to start so you might want to hurry and get to class."

With that we turned away and looked at our schedules>

1st. Math

2nd. English

3rd. Study Hall

*Lunch*

4th. Culinary Arts

5th. Auto-mechanics

6th. P.E.

I rolled my eyes at the electives that Dominic picked out for me. I looked at his schedule and realized we only had 2 classes together. I frowned and looked up to see his worried gaze on me.

"Bridge are you gonna be ok by yourself?"

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him like he was crazy.

*Me? I can can take care of myself perfectly fine. I'm more worried about you...*

"I'll be fine." Dom bent down and kissed my forehead and gave me one last half smile before leaving again.

I just nodded and started towards my first hour. When I got there the classroom was empty so I quickly took a seat in the very back of the room. It wasn't very long before the bell rang and kids started filtering in. I wasn't really paying attention to other students until the smell of pine needles and soil reached my nose. The distinct scent of werewolves. I turned my head in time to see 5 boys enter the room. They didn't seem to notice me yet, which didn't surprise me since they were joking around and goofing off. Each of the boys had to be at least 6'0 ft tall and they were all pretty built. It was the typical look for a wolf. To late did I realize that the only seats open were next to me. I mentally groaned at my luck. They finally sat down with one in front of me, 2 beside me, and 2 beside them. They continued to talk until the teacher walked into the classroom.