Chapter Seven

BRIDGETT'S P.O.V

We pulled up to the house behind Austin and Brady. Children were playing in the front yard, something that never happened back at our old pack house, if you could even call it a pack house. The kids stopped playing and watched us pull up. As we parked the cars I saw mothers grabbing their children and getting them out of the front yard and probably away from us.

We got out of our car and followed Austin and Brady up the porch and into the mansion sized house. Seriously, this house was like 3 stories and probably had over 80 rooms. The inside of the house looked like any house. There was pictures on the walls, shoes and toys thrown everywhere. Overall through, the house was pretty clean. There was teenagers and adults all over the house and they all stopped to stare as we walked by to get to the Alpha's office. No one talked as we walked. When we finally reached the office, Austin knocked on the door and then walked in.

The office was a spacious room with a big desk in front of a window, book shelf's on either side of it, couches on either side of the room in front of the desk, and small tables in front of those. There was also chairs in front of the desk. Aiden was sitting behind the big desk and Colton was sitting on a chair in front of it. They both looked up as we walked in. Aiden stood up from behind the desk and spoke.

"I'm glad you made it. You didn't have any problems getting in the pack house, did you?"

He looked at me as her spoke but Dom was the one that answered him with a no. Aiden nodded his head.

"That's good. Well for our meeting I would like to talk to you each individually."

I stiffened at that. Dominic just frowned.

"But Bridgett can't talk. How are you going to talk to her?"

"I've thought about that and decided she can write her answers."

Dom was about to object again but Aiden spoke first.

"It's either this or you guys can leave my land."

This made Dom freeze. When I touched his arm, he looked at me me and I nodded, letting him know that it would be fine. Aiden watched our transaction and smiled when he realized we were agreeing to his terms.

"I'll speak to the male first while you boys take Bridgett to the living room."

Before Dom could object, I nodded and followed Austin, Brady, and Colton out. We went in to the living room and sat on the couches in there. Austin and Brady sat on one, I sat on another, and Colton sat on a chair by the couches. It was deadly silent and the tension hung in the air. Since no one was speaking I opened mine and Dom's mind link to hear what was going on. Aiden was speaking when I tuned in and what he said pissed my wolf off royally.

"I would like you to close off your mind link. I don't need you and Bridgett sharing answers."

Dom frowned and was about to abject when Aiden spoke again, using his Alpha tone.

"Close your mind link."

I could feel Dom's wolf trying to fight the command but couldn't. His wolf whimpered as he closed off the mind link. My wolf, of course, didn't like this. So I did the one thing I could. I used my witch powers and pushed past Dom's barriers into his mind. Aiden was asking Dom questions when I tuned in again. They were questions that any Alpha would ask.

Why are you here?

Where did you come from?

Why aren't you in a pack?

Dom answered like any rogue would.

I'm here to go to school.

I'm from many places.