Chapter 6

AIDEN'S P.O.V

I turned to the boys behind me who were also watching the rogues walk away. As soon as the rogues turned the corner they turned their attention to me. Sighing, I ran my hand through my hair and looked at Colton.

"I want everything you can find on those two. Names, address, past address, class schedules, other siblings. Anything, got it?"

Colton nodded. He was good at that type of thing. He could find out anything about anyone. I turned to Austin and Brady.

"I want you guys to find them and tell them that we will have a proper meeting at the pack house." I then turned to Brandon and Tyler. "You guys make sure no one starts any trouble with them. Something seems off and i'd rather not find out what it is by trial and error."

All the boys nodded at set off on their tasks expect Colton. He just stood there staring at me. I raised an eyebrow and stared back at him. It toke a minute before he spoke.

"Do you actually think those two are a threat?"

I was so caught off guard by his question that it toke me a minute to answer,

"Yes. The male seems like he's a beta, which means he's stronger than most people in the pack. The female on the other hand I couldn't get a read on at all. So we have no idea where she stands in a pack. We also don't know if they've had any combat training either. Plus if their mates then the male could attack if he thinks the girl is in danger."

My wolf was fuming in my head at the thought of them being mates but neither of us were sure why it upset him. Colton seemed to think about this for a while before nodding.

"Your right. I'll go see what I can find. I'll call you if I get anything." With that he set off on his mission.

Taking a deep breath I headed for my second hour. By the time I got to class I was fifteen minutes late, which didn't bug me since it was a natural occurrence. The second I walked through the door the scent of lemons and strawberries hit me. I scanned the class room and sure enough there was Bridgett, talking to the male rogue. Almost like she felt me staring at her, her head snapped in my direction. I watched as the male rogue frowned and turned to see what she was staring at. When his eyes landed on me his frown deepened. It was then that the teacher decided to acknowledge me.

BRIDGETT'S P.O.V

*Dom for the last time! He's an Alpha! Ther's no way you could have beat him! His wolf is more dominant and we both know it. Now stop obsessing about it and pay attention.*

*I can't help it! By submitting I looked weak!* He sighed and looked at me *Bridge you know I always wished I had got the Alpha gene so I could protect you better.*

This caused me to tense. I did know he wanted the Alpha gene but even if I could give it to him, I wouldn't. You see, our Father was an Alpha and since we are twins only one of us got the Alpha gene. It just so happened that It was me. Most people would be ecstatic to have the Alpha gene but thanks to that Monster, I think of it as a curse. I was put through hell because I had the gene. I never want Dom to go through what I did. It's one of the reasons I hate Alpha's. It's also the reason why i'm wearing sunglasses in class. I didn't want anyone to make eye contact and submit to me because then everyone would know I was an Alpha. Female Alpha's aren't exactly common... Ok actually their non-existent. Alpha's first born are always male and the first born gets the Alpha gene. The reason I got the gene is because witch's first born is always female and for some reason fate decided to mess with the balance of things.

I looked at Dominic for a minute before shaking my head.

*Dom, I wish you wouldn't say that. Even if you had the Alpha gene you wouldn't have been able to protect me from that Monster."