8

I studied the color of the small check mark; orange with a little yellow in it. Stressed and anxious. I frowned and picked my phone up, instantly texting him.

To: Soulmate♥ :
Hey, Peter.. are you okay?

I waited for a few minutes, not receiving any reply back. I checked the color again, seeing it now completely black. My heart started to beat up, my nerves taking over. Why is he so scared? Where did he go early to make him feel this way?

I ran a hand through my hair and started pacing my room. What if something bad is going on? Just as I thought that, a loud crash shook the house. I froze my pacing and looked towards the window, seeing black smoke covering the street.

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to the window, seeing Spider-Man fighting off someone in a black outfit, but it looked like he was losing. I frowned, feeling some kind of pull towards him; like I should go help him for some reason.

Running out of the room, I made my way to the front door, ignoring my parents calls for me. I pulled open the door and ran out, my eyes widening when I saw him down on the ground, a black bar with what looked like electricity running through it laying on his throat. 

I quickly ran over, pushing the black figure off of him, kneeling down at raising his head into my lap, "Are you okay?"

"Hannah, what-"

"Are you okay?" I asked again, ignoring how he knew my name.

The masked man nodded, pushing himself off of the ground, "Get back in your house." he said, placing his hands on my shoulders, "It's not safe out here."

"I had to help you." I whispered, staring up at him.

"And you've done your job, now get inside." he stated, turning me around and pushing me gently towards my house.

I ran up to my porch, then turned and watched him fight off the black figure again, this time winning. I smiled and leaned against my door, crossing my arms. I felt my charm bracelet rub against my opposite arm, causing me to look down at it.

My eyes landed on the spider charm, causing my eyes to widen slightly. Peter couldn't be Spider-Man..

Could he?

---

sorry it's so short :( I need ideas for this story, though! post what you want to happen in the comments below :)

i'm going to be starting another one shot book, but this time with ANYONE you want me to write you with, so look out for that :)