15

"Have you found anything?" I asked as I sat beside Peter, my head carelessly falling onto his shoulder.

We have been in Oscorp testing some of the suit for almost four hours now. I didn't find anything, but Peter may have. I mean.. he's smarter than me..

"Not yet." he murmured, typing something into the computer.

I frowned, but didn't move my head. I just closed my eyes and listened to his fingers press down the keys, soon hearing him click around on something. I sighed, "What if we can't destroy it?" I asked quietly.

"We will." he stated, determined.

"But-"

"Hannah, look at me." he stated, quickly pulling his shoulder from my head. Peter grabbed my face in his hands and pressed his forehead to mine, "We are going to find a way to get rid of it, okay? Things will be back to normal. Trust me."

"I do." I whispered without even thinking about it.

Peter smiled and pulled away, nodding slightly, "Good. Let's keep looking."

---

"Almost six hours and still nothing." I frowned as we walked down the street, "I can't believe this."

"I know, but we'll continue tomorrow. It's getting dark, let me get you home." he stated, wrapping a protective arm around me.

Even though he's hurt me these past few weeks, I still felt comfortable around him. Which was...strange, but I didn't think much of it.

"Are you going out tonight?" I asked quietly, knowing he knew what I meant.

"Most likely." he frowned, glaring at whatever he was looking at in front of him.

I sighed, but nodded, "Oh."

"I don't want to-"

"I know, I understand, Peter." I smiled at him slightly, a plan forming in my head.

---

I hid behind a wall, staring up at the black figure resting on a tall building. I bit my bottom lip and looked around me, not seeing anything I could use against him if need be. Slowly walking along the wall, I kept my eyes up on him, not seeing him moving.

All of a sudden, I tripped over something, looking down quickly and seeing a cat running away. I shook my head and looked up again, only to squeal and fall back against the trash cans close by when I saw Venom right in front of me.

Once the metal of the cans started to hit together, the black goo started pulling away from Peter, it screaming loudly. Once the noise stopped, it became normal again and glare down at me. I quickly stood up, picking up the lids to the trash cans as I done so, banging them together. The same thing happened, causing me to smirk.

I continued to hit the lids together, the stuff moving off of Peter enough for me to grab his arm and pull him to me. The goo fell to the ground and I quickly placed the lids over it to prevent it from moving.

"Hannah.. you did it." Peter said from behind me.

I smiled and turned towards him, only to freeze and widened my eyes, "And you're naked."

----

:D

I need to start writing more frequently..hm..