Chapter 4

I woke up still thinking of what Nash said to me be before he left. Why shouldn't I give up on Hayes? Him and Ashley seem to be hitting it off, its only fair that I find someone too. I brushed the thought off and began getting ready for school.

**

"Beautifulllll!!" Hayes yelled when he spotted me in the hall. I blushed. "Handsomeee!!" I yelled back. Walking up to him. "I must admit I'm a little jealous you spent time with Nash without me!! You better not replace me as your best friend!" He yelled. "What?! I would never. How about I make it up to you?" I said back to him. "Now how are you gonna do that?" He asked furiously. "Well we can ditch school today and go have some fun?" I asked. "You're a rebel aren't cha?" He paused laughing. "Let's go." "That's the spirit!!" I yelled laughing. "Where do you wanna go?" I asked him. "Lets go to an arcade and the movies" He replied. "Sounds like a plan" I winked. "Can I come?" Someone asked from behind me. I rolled my eyes cause I knew it was none other then... Ashely. What is this bitch following us now? "Uhhh it's up to Hayes" I said hoping he'd say no. "Please Hayes baby! I wanna have fun too." She said pouting. "Uhhh sure I guess so" Hayes replied. The whole way there I was heated. I should just invite Nash since miss whore is tagging along. Yup you know what that's just what I'll do. I texted Nash but as I waited for a reply I grew a little anxious. I don't want to be the third freaking wheel. I mean for goodness sakes the girl is all over MY MAN. I umm mean Hayes. She's all over Hayes. "Umm if you guys want I can just head home and let y'all two lovebirds have some private time." I said clearly annoyed rolling my eyes. "That would be really nice." Ashely said with a smirk that I wanted to smack right off her face. "Wait why? You're the one who made the plans for us. What's wrong Jennifer?" Hayes asked. "Yeah I made the plans for us meaning me & you. But it's cool I guess. Some other time maybe." I said quietly. I felt that lump in my throat and I knew that I'd never have Hayes where I want him, time to start moving on. He's just my guy best friend. Nothing more nothing less. I walked away trying my best not to cry. I I walked all the way home. "Jenn !!" Nash yelled. I couldn't even talk to anyone right now. So I just went inside and up to my room. I cried, cried, and cried some more. "Dammit Jennifer get a fucking grip!" I said to myself. I can get anyone I want. (Though I didn't truly believe that) So why the fuck am I crying over someone I practically just met. Who am I kidding? I am to ugly for anyone to like me. & Hayes is just perfect. He's amazing, he's gorgeous, his personality is everything. Definitely one that can't be replaced. I sighed. Why is it always the ones I like never seem to feel the same. "What's wrong with me?!" I said angrily to myself. Fuck this I'm not staying in this house moping around. I don't need Hayes to have fun. That's what I have a girl best friend for. I smiled.

**
I called my best friend Autumn to come over. She always makes me feel so much better. I took a bottle of wine out of the cabinet and filled up our wine glasses. *Ding Dong* "That must be her" I whispered walking to get the door. And of course with just my luck it isn't her. "Nash what are you doing here?" I asked grumpily. "I'm sorry Jenn I was calling you earlier, didn't you hear me?" He asked. "Yeah I'm sorry, just having a bad day I just needed to come inside." I sighed looking down. "What is it Jenny? You know you can talk to me." He grabbed my face making me look up at him. "I know Nash, we'll talk later I promise." I reassured him. "Okay Jenny, love you." He smiled and turned to walk away. "I love you too nashy." I smiled watching him walk up to his house. And of course I couldn't help but notice Hayes and Ashley sitting out front. Ugh she's disgusting. Of course Hayes wouldn't bother checking on me. He doesn't care. It's time I get that through my head. I slammed the door and turned up the music. I danced all around the house sipping on some good old wine. Time kept on passing by, where the hell is autumn when I NEED HER MOST ! I called her a few times but no answer. Gosh I'm about to just go to sleep! I downed the rest of the bottle and popped open another one. "I wonder if the power couple is still outside" I said to myself sarcastically. "Forget Hayes" I rolled my eyes and threw myself on the couch. Hmm maybe I'll just have an old fling come pick me up.