Adore you (Hayes Grier fan fic)

Chapter 1: Meeting

As i walked down the hallway i felt more and more nervous. Why would the principle ask me to show the new student around? Im one of the shyest students in my classes. As i walked into the office i spotted the boy. He turned around to face me with a smile. Wow he's gorgeous. His eyes are blue, his smile is perfect. There is not one flaw on this boy. "H... Hi" I said smiling. "I'm Jennifer" "I'm Hayes" He chuckled. "Well uhhh nice to meet you Hayes, let me show you to your locker... whats the number?" "Oh well" He smirked. "My number is 203-4" "Nice try" I giggled. "I meant your locker number" "Well you can have both" He winked. "It's 1251" "Oh thats right next to mines !" "Look at us best friends already" He laughed. "I know right" I giggled. All the nervousness I previously felt had now dissolved away. I showed him how to open his locker, he put his stuff away and we headed to our first class. Geometry. He followed me to the back and sat next to me. "Where are you from?" I asked. "Im from Carolina" "Why'd you come here to Connecticut?" "Well my dads job..." He shrugged his shoulders. "I wanted to live in carolina when i was little im not sure why" "Its because i lived there" He smirked. "I didn't even know you back then weirdo !" I said playfully and he chuckled. We fell into a comfortable silence. "You're pretty" Hayes said out of nowhere. I blushed. "Well you're cute" "I know" He said sounding cocky. "Nvm... i take that back" "Nopeeee ! You can't !" "I already did" I smirked. He pouted. "UGHH FINE I DON'T TAKE IT BACK !" I crossed my arms and he laughed. "HEY YOU TWO IN THE BACK STOP TALKING !" The teacher said and we quietly laughed. "Sorryyyyyy" I said holding my hands up. "What do you have next?" Hayes whispered. "African american history" I replied. "I have gym. Can you walk me?" "Of course" I smiled. How could I say no?

**

"What lunch period do you have?" Hayes asked as we got to the gym. "I have fourth" I said. "So do i quit following me around !" He chuckled. "Shut up !" I laughed. "Neverrrr" we both laughed. "After this wait for me outside the gym so i can walk you to class" "You just can't get enough of me huh?" "Nopeeee" I winked meaning what I said.

**

We both had biology third period. The class was so boring hayes fell asleep. I couldn't help but notice how adorable he looked. I smiled.

**

When we sat at the lunch table. Ashely smirked checking hayes out. "And who is this?" She asked. "It's my friend hayes, He's new here" "Well hello there, I'm Ashely." She smirked. "You're cute" She winked biting her lip and smiling. "Thanks" He smiled. "OMG who's this?" Olivia asked. "I'm hayes" He said smiling. "You're eyessss OMG !" Her voice was high pitched. She always is like that when she sees something cute. "Thanks" He said. "Your friend here has been following me around all day" He laughed. "I have not !" I yelled and playfully smacked his arm. "Stop lying" He laughed. "Oh im lying?!" "Yes" "Ok then im never walking you to your classes again" I crossed my arms. "Ok ! Ok !" He wrapped his arms around me. We both laughed as he let go. "You two would be cute together" Ashely said. I looked down embarrassed. I felt my cheeks heat up. Hayes chuckled at my reaction and slightly pushed me. "Hmmmm we would be cute wouldnt we?" He winked at me. I smirked blushing even more. "Aww you're blushing" He said in a baby voice and pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hand "Shut up !" I laughed.

**

The rest of the day went by fast. We had the rest of our classes together except for 8th and 9th.

I felt like me and hayes would be close friends. We just clicked. He lives three houses away from mines. On Saturday we made plans to hang. I'm glad i met hayes, he's great.

AN

HEYYYY hope this chapter wasnt so boring !! When it has to do with school i just can't really make it fun SCHOOL SUCKS ! But this story will be better. Check out my other stories !! Bye loves.