Chapter One

"Aaaaaargh! Igneel! Why am I having so much trouble changing forms!?" A little girl about the age of 13 stood before a mighty dragon that was known as the king of fire dragons. Igneel. The girl had beautiful (h/c) colored hair and (e/c) eyes. They were in a clearing that was surrounded by woods but there were mountains, volcanoes and even oceans in the distance that were all inhabited by different dragons, there were even dragons flying high in the clouds.

The girl crossed her arms and pursed her lips then looked at the dragon.

The dragon chuckled at the little girl that was obviously struggling "(y/n), calm down its hard for me to teach you the transformation since I myself am not capable of it. But I believe that if you clear your mind and focus your energy it will work better than screaming and complaining." he said to the girl.

"Alright! Focus (y/n), focus!" the girl then closed her eyes and stood as still as she could. She soon had energy radiating around her body that glowed a soft (f/c).

"That's it (y/n) keep going!" Igneel yelled softly. After a few more seconds the girl slowly changed form until she herself was a dragon.

"Ahhh! Yes! I did it!" the girl yelled when she opened her eyes. She still was not as big as the elder dragon but her scales were different shades of (f/c) and her wings were long and elegant. Her eyes had also taken change, they were still the same color but instead of round pupils there were long black slits.

"Good job (y/n)." the dragon said as he smiled softly to the girl dragon. "I think that's enough for today, what do you think?"

"Awww, but I just got the hang of it... but I guess you're right, it is getting late. Ah! I forgot!" the girl exclaimed as she returned to her human form.

The elder dragon looked at her in slight confusion

"I forgot to eat lunch! I guess that means I'll go find a big meal tonight!" the girl said as she started daydreaming about her future meal. She even started to drool out of the corner of her mouth.

"hahaha!" the dragon let out a big chuckle, "You remind me a lot of him." he said and the girl snapped out of her daydream.

"Who? Who do I remind you of?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Ah never mind child, you better get going if your going to eat that big meal of yours." he said.

"Okay! See you tomorrow?"

"Of course (y/n) you are always welcome to visit me." the girl smiled and turned around to walk away.

"Oh wait! Igneel?"

"What is it child?"

"Will you teach me more about the humans and their world tomorrow?" The girl asked with a big smile.

"Of course (y/n)." The girl ran back and hugged the dragon, then ran off into the woods that surrounded the open grassy area that they had been in.

TIME SKIP

You stood facing a large forest that stretched on for who knows how many miles with a big smile on your face. You were now 17 and you had grown a lot over the years, you were taller, and instead of the small frail looking girl you used to be, you were very fit and strong. Your powers had gotten better to you even won a couple of fights that you got into during the past with other older dragons. You turned around to face Igneel who was standing behind you.

"The time has finally come Igneel! I get to go into the human world!" You grinned a big toothy grin at the dragon.

"It is indeed (y/n), you are now old enough to venture out and meet the humans. But remember (y/n), once you step out there you can't use most of you dragon powers. Even though you are indeed a half dragon the seal that will appear on you will make it seem as though you are nothing more that a human." The dragon warned.

"Yes Igneel I remember, you always talked fondly of the humans and now I get to meet them for myself!"

"You always have preferred your human state, I hope that you learn more about them then I have, then you can come visit and tell me all about what you've learned."

"I definitely will! Well I better go now if I want to get to any actual civilization any time soon." You said as you took a step forward through an invisible barrier. as soon as you stepped through you felt a slight pain on your upper arm. You rolled away some of the cloth that was hiding your upper arm (I'm gonna let you use your imagination on your outfit so if there isn't anything there then just pretend for a sec lol) to find a symbol appear there that looked like a dragon. "hmm thats cool." you said as you replaced the part of your clothes that hid the seal and then looked back at Igneel.

"Bye Igneel! Take care!" you said with a goofy grin.

"Goodbye (y/n)! Oh wait! If you ever get into any trouble just find a guild called Fairy Tail in the town of Magnolia!" Ingeel yelled back as you almost stepped into the forest.

"Ah FairyTail! Got it! I'll remember!" you said. You then entered into the forest and it didn't take long until you could no longer see the dragon.

"Fiore! Here I come!" you yelled to no one in particular and started running deeper into the forest.