Chapter 16- Hoodwinked

Chapter 16 – Hoodwinked

The soft sand of the beach in Valour cushioned my body as I sat on my towel. It was the perfect weather here; for, it was beginning to become cooler back in South Korea. I watched as Sylvester emerged from the ocean like a male model in a photo shoot. It appeared that everyone eyes in Valencia , Spain were set upon Sylvester's glistening physique as he neared my resting area. The beautiful, cerulean blue ocean intensified Sylvester's ice blue eye color, and I realized I was holding my breath. Exhaling quickly, Sylvester sat on the towel beside me; it amazed me that we both managed to fit underneath the regular-sized umbrella.

Casting his eyes upon me, his face reflcted off of my sunglasses as he said, "Now that we got our three vacation days out of the way, ready for some training?"

Groaning, I turned my head to scan the area-sure enough, people were still staring. I sensed Sylvester watching me, and I turned back towards him. We stared at each other for what felt like eternitiy. Somehow on the plane trip to Spain ,Sylvester apologized about his behavior when he left me at the resturant, and I apologized to him for not answering his calls when I went AWOL with Ty. Now it's like nothing ever happened.

I like this way better anyway...playing ignorance.

"Well, what do we need to do first?" I questioned, rising to stretch.

Standing at the same time, Sylvester began to fold our towels, "Since this is the third largest city in Spain, it's best to work on your evaison skills."

Walking slowly back to Sylvester's teal colored Aston Martin DB9 Volante convertible, I became aware that I was no longer affected when ever he shows up in a foreign car. Of course I drooled over the horse power and sleek design, but I'm a car person, darn it!

"Say, want to drive?"

Wide eyed and a bit delirious from the heat, I nodded furiously, "OF-FREAKING-COURSE!"

Emitting a low chuckle, Sylvester spoke softly, "Only if you let me have a picture of you in your bathing suit."

I froze mid-stride, and was not only held in place by his sexual remark but his voice as well.

No guy should have that hold on you, Madison! Wipe the slob and focus!

"Just give me the keys, dang it."

Placing our beach towels on the leather seats, I slid behind the wheel of the Aston Martin oblivious to thousands of stares aimed at this luxury car and the previous embarrasment. Sylvester reached over me and pressed a button, his golden blonde hair that was cut short brushed my arms that rested on the steering wheel. Instantly, the convertable top withdrew and warm sunlight basked our damp skin.

"Where to?" I said giddy with excitement, my foot anxious to floor the gas pedal.

"Since we're leaving Malvarrosa Beach...," Sylvester pondered aloud, "We need to head back to the hotel."

I can't believe I am stuck here with this God, and I'm not even allowed to contact anyone! Well, guess I'll have to make the most of this little vacation.

"Head out, and make a left, then two rights."

Snapping out of my thoughts, a wide grin spreaded across my face as my hand turned the ignition starting the car. First, a quick low grumble erupted from the car quickly followed by a thunderous roar from the engine.

"This isn't a regular Aston Martin is it?"

"Hah, when is anyting ever regular when you're dealing with me?"