Chapter 2

Mel's POV

My alarm blared through my dorm room. Waking me and my room mate Angela. It's was 8:45am and I had a class at 9:15. We both did actually. I got dressed in denim jeans ,a white button up shirt , and rust colored penny loafers. Unwrapping my hair and brushing it straight down. Brushing my teeth and washing my face. I was almost ready when I realized I couldn't find my glasses.

"Angela, have you seen my glasses? "

"Ughhhhh " she responded from under her blanket. Angela was currently hung over from her recent breakup. Her boyfriend of three years was caught with a guy. Yes a guy. So imagine how that makes her feel. She was extremely beautiful, small frame, short hair that fit her so amazingly. Fair skin and plump lips. I don't know how a good girl can have such a bad broken heart break. "Check your book bag, sweetie"

And there they were. I always loose them and she always knows where they are.

My phone started ringing

"Hello ?"

"Melanie, it's me Andrew" I immediately stood up from putting my shoes on. Hearing his voice made my heart beat fast.

"Hey Andrew, what's up" I replied trying to remain as calm as possible. I made my way out of my dorm and started walking to my class.

Andrew's POV :

Last night I had to go to a friends house after seeing what happen. I knew who's done it. And I wasn't gonna waste time finding them. I decide to call Mel and apologize about last night and also to tell her I wouldn't be in class.

"Hello ?" She answered

"Melanie, it's me Andrew" I replied

"Hey Andrew, what's up" she sounded like she was walking.

"Are you on your way to class ? "

"Yeah, um shouldn't you be also? "

"That's what I was calling to talk to you about, something happened when I got home last night and it's keeping me busy today. So I won't be in class but maybe we can go somewhere later ? You know, to finish our project" I don't know why I asked her that. She'll definitely say no.

"Yes ,why not . My last class is over at 2, maybe we can go back to the library ?" She asked

"That's fine with me. I'll meet you there at 3."

"Okay great ! See you then " she said. And I felt like I could hear her smiling as if she was glad we'd be together later

"Alright, see ya later, oh and Mel ? "

"Yeah ?" She asked

"I'm really sorry about last night. It's just a really hectic situation between me and her "

"It's fine, Andrew really. I'll see you at the library" she said and with that she hung up.