Chapter 4

Melanie's POV.

Next thing I knew I was being pulled to the front of the cafe and out the door. Rushed into the truck and we drove away.

" Hey ! What was that all about!? Why did you have to pull me like that!!" I screamed

"I'm sorry for startling you like that it's just I really didn't plan on seeing her there"

"No shit.... Is that her ? The girl you were referring to the other night? "

"Yeah that's her "

"Let's just go back. We can go to the library like we originally planned. "

"I wanted to take you o-"

"Andrew, it's fine. I focus better at the library anyway. Around this time no one is there so we'll basically be there alone with more focus"

"Alright..." He sighed

The drive back was quiet. All I could think about was that girl. She was so beautiful. She had long brown hair, fair skin, blue eyes. She was gorgeous than ever. I myself was just a plain Jane.

Andrews POV.

Lord knows how bad I wanted to hold her hand. It's hard trying to hide my feelings from her. She's an amazing person, and smarter than most girls I've dated. I want to take her on dates, kiss her whenever I want, hold her whenever. Stay the night at each other's places. I've liked her since high school but since she was dating a guy I gave up on her and started dated and fooling around with other girls. All these feelings bottled up is something I can't deal with. I think tonight I'll make a move.

We pulled around to the campus library and parked out on the side. While she was gather her bag and books, I ran around to her side to open her door.

"Thanks" she smiled

We walked up the stairs to the library and walked towards the back tables for our workspace.

Once we were sat down and settled , we both sighed and looked at one another.

"Okay Andrew lets get this started" she spoke.

This is going to to a long night, but I know it'll be worth it.