'

Chapter 5

-Harry’s POV-

“NIIIIIAAAAAAALLLLLL ARRRRHHH STTOOPPPPPPPPPP” I heard a shriek. Niall you bitch. He knows feelings for her. Well he read them at least. I walked towards the door but terra’s fragile body was in the way. I kept walking as her feet were being dragged along the floor. I placed my hand on her shoulder, she fell to the floor and went to sleep, the joys of being able to control emotion, 

“NIIIIAAAAAAL” Cassie screamed again. I kicked the door open with my foot. I had that much power that it came off the latches. I saw them setting on the couch as both their heads diverted to me. Her shirt was half way up her stomach and Niall's shirt was off.

Now I was pissed.

I sped over to Niall and grabbed him by the neck, 

“you son of a bitch” I yelled in his face. 

“Harry it wasn’t like that” he whimpered. 

“I’m sure it wasn’t” I yelled. I flew him up against the wall with my arm tightly around his neck; I wanted to make this interesting. I placed a hand on his shoulder, I was going to make him angry, and I did. He started panting heavily, and his face was red and he started to tense.

-Cassie’s POV-

“NIIIIIAAAAAAALLLLLL ARRRRHHH STTOOPPPPPPPPPP” “NIIIIAAAAAALL” I yelled, he tickled my stomach so much that my shirt started to raise, on the other hand, his was off. There was pizza on the ground and his hair was a mess. He continued to tickle me, I was laughing uncontrollably.  Our heads snapped in the direction, Harry was standing at the top of the stairs. Niall had gotten closer to me, awkward… Harry had kicked the door so hard it had come of the latches. Wow, he vampire sped over to Niall and grabbed him by the neck. Pulling him off of me, um ok then? I was really confused now, and I had no clue what was going on. 

“You son of a bitch” harry yelled in Niall’s face; I sat back in my seat petrified. Harry’s hand was placed on Niall’s shoulder, after a few seconds Niall was red and tensed. Like harry would have no Idea that he is controlling his emotions. Niall sped out of Harry’s hold and shoved him against the floor. He slammed down with his knee’s on either side of his waist, his fist rose high in the air, but before it could be imbedded in his face I sped over to him and grabbed his wrist, he immediately turned around and forced me to the floor, 

“GOD DAM IT. JUST GET OUT OF HERE” Niall yelled at me. I could feel my whole chest shaking. If that was the case then I’ll just leave. I got up from the floor and walked to the door, I felt tears in my eyes, but I held them back. I’m not that weak. I opened the door and stepped out.

 I felt the cold ground on my feet. I walked down the empty street until I hit a main road. The smell of human scent hit me; I closed my eyes and inhaled the delicious smell. One bite, that’s all. I super speeded over to the closest person. I pulled them into a dark alley way. 

“May I help you? What do you want miss” the young lady asked. 

“It’s always the same bloody questions isn’t it? Who are you? What do you want?” her face went pale and her body was shaking. I dipped my head into her neck and bit down, I sucked the life out of her as she screamed, her screaming stopped as she was………….dead. So this is who I was, a monster. I walked down the dark abandoned alley way as I saw 4 guys coming from the other end, my heart started to pound, wait, why was I scared? I was stronger, and powerful. Once they approached me they made a circle around me.