π

(still Niall’s POV)

He sat there, quiff still the same. It was dark. The moon light shining through the curtains. 

“Mate” I smiled he turned around with a smirk on his face. I felt Cassie’s grip in my hand loosen. As I turned around she was gone. 

“She still hates me” he sighed. 

“She'll get there, I mean-” I was cut off when his eyes turned a dark red, darker then usual. 

“Stop” I whispered to Zayn. 

“What the hell happened to her? How can she be human?” he said rushing towards her. I placed my hand on his should causing him to sit down.

“Haven't used my powers in a while” I laughed. 

“What are we going to do?” I asked as harry placed Dani on the couch. 

“I need to change her” Harry whispered to her neck. 

Dani’s POV

I felt the warm breath on my neck. Harry’s. I smiled slightly, 

“Im sorry” he whispered. 

“what?” I asked just before he could place his mouth onto my neck. I felt tears drip down my neck as a large pain seeped through my neck. 

“HARRY STO-” I tried to screech before I was visited again by darkness

***

I woke up, my throat burning again. 

“Not again” my thirst was insane. 

“Im sorry” I heard a faint whisper next to me, I immediately shot up recognising harry’s voice. 

“Again” I smiled. “what?” he asked confused. 

“it's ok. My throat is burning though” my smile faded. 

“Does this mean I get a new power?” I laughed. 

“maybe” harry smirked that evilest smirk I've seen many times before. Not long after he came back in with a plastic cup filled with blood. I could feel my eyes burn as I raced towards the cup sculling it down fast. 

“woah slow down” Harry chuckled his dimples bigger then ever. 

“I need to see Bethany, can you please send her in?” placing the cup back in his hands. “sure” 

***

Bethany came in with a worried look on her face. 

“You ok?” she asked worriedly. 

“Yeah, feels good to be a vampier again!” I smiled, 

“I think I have a new power” I mumbled.

 “Speak up woman” Bethany laughed. 

“I think I have a new power” I said loud and clear. 

“well?” 

Bethany’s POV

 “Well?” my voice holding a hint of annoyance. 

“Look at me” her eyes wide. 

“Who-what?” but before anything could happen I started to see things around me, the familiar trees from the outdoors. Dani started to dissolve as the swaying of the wind blew in my face. I small deer off in the distance running, owls hooting, heels clicking were the noises surrounding me. But it all ended to soon. 

“We’re going hunting” Niall’s voice boomed from the empty corridor. I could feel Dani tense next to me. 

“What?” I asked confused. 

“Last time we went into those woods..” She trailed off before Harry was in the door way. 

“she doesn’t want to go” I interrupted, 

“Ok ill stay with her” Harry chirped up. I nodded and walked out still amused by Dani’s power, I felt Liam’s arms wrapped around with mine 

“Hey” he chuckled into my ear. 

As he turned me around his lips pressed a delicate kiss to my lips. His lip bit my lower one, pulling it out slowly being held by his fangs, I chuckled slightly, but when I realised he was about to draw blood, I tapped his face slightly. 

“no” I breathed heavily. His hand placed on my cheek as he leaned in slightly. 

“I love you” were his words before his lips were attached to mine yet again.

*******

After a hunt, and a feed it tasted good to drink human blood. Liam tackled me to the couch kissing me roughly. 

“Well, get a room” I heard someone mumble next to us. 

“ZAYN” I screamed loudly. 

“Hello to you to” he laughed returning my hug. I looked at Liam who had his hands in the air, with the ‘am I invisible’ look. I just laughed. 

“Where have you been?” I asked taking a seat on Liam’s lap. 

“I just needed space” he sighed, 

“what exactly” … 

“well, it used to be just 5 of us, now there is like 9” he has a habit of sighing.

For the next twenty or so minutes we just chatted about random things. But were all interrupted when Niall and Cassie walked in, but her smirk is wider than usual. I looked down to there enclosed hands. Something caught my eye. A ring. On Cassie’s ring finger. “WHAT?” I screamed with joy. 

********

*VOTE*COMMENT*FAN* thanks mofos:)