µ

1 year. That’s all it’s been. Dark angels are gone, and now we have no worries. That I know of. Niall came up and snaked his hands around my waist. "Hi" I breathed out. 

"You ok?" his thick Irish accent whispered into my ear gently. 

"I’m just stressing” huffed out. His lips left delicate kisses over my neck trailing down to my collarbone. 

"About?" he mumbled through the soft kisses. 

"I’m just stressing over Terra and her child due anytime soon and I’m worried about Zayn being missing. Although we aren’t the best of friends, I’m worried" I sighed turning in his hold slightly in his hold. My hand placed on his cheek slightly. I leaned in placing my lips on his. Terra and Louis came bursting through the door bursting of laughter breaking me and Niall apart. "You’re looking huge" I laughed looking her up and down. 

"Well thanks. When you’ve got a kicker you can complain" she said holding her stomach lightly. 

"Speaking of- ugh, ffffff" she winced in pain; 

"Babe" Louis spoke concerned holding her arm. 

"Why is there water all over the fl- uh oh" there was a silence between my words. It was cut out by a loud scream by Terra. 

"no no no" she huffed. small droplets fell from her head; 

“Go!" Louis yelled laying her down on the couch. 

"I can’t leave her" I yelled. 

"NIALL" Louis yelled loudly. 

"Can't you just take her to a hospital?" I huffed 

"Without her killing everyone there." Niall sighed trying to pull me out. Terra let out grunt of pain. 

"JUST LEAVE" Louis yelled. I stormed out the room. 

“Where is Zayn lately?” I sighed trying to distract my mind. 

“I don’t know” Niall sighed into my arms. 

He went missing the day of the fight and we haven’t seen him since that day. Silence was held for another few minutes until it was opened with Louis holding a little baby boy. I immediately scooted over to Louis and took him from Louis hands. 

“Aw” joy over took him and placed him in my arms. 

“He's beautiful” I smiled. 

“Stefan” Louis smiled. “how’s Terra?” hoping she is feeling fine. He gave me a blank stare as I placed Stefan back in his hands. 

“What?” I asked concern. He didn’t say a word, just turned around. I rushed into the room seeing terra and her eyes closed. I rushed down to her side. “No” I cried. My hand is in hers as I shake it slightly. “ca-s-ie?” she choked out, “yes?” a flowing stream of tears rushed down my face. “stay with me” I said as her eyes were streaming in and out. “if- I do-nt. M-ake it, t-el Stefan an-d Louis I l-love-e Th.-em” she cried full tears. Louis came in through the door and pulled me out. “NOOO” I screamed, 

“I’m sorry” Louis whispered to her. 

“no no no” I hissed trying to pull out of his hold. The door was closed just as I saw her hand drop to the floor. 

“i’m sorry” Louis whispered. 

-Niall’s POV-

I picked her fragile body up off the ground as she sobbed into my chest. “She can’t be gone!” she sighed clasping my t-shirt. 

“Sometimes being a vampire has its complicated moments” He sighed placing me down on the bed. 

“you’ll be ok” … “just let it go” … “breathe” … he said in between kisses. “everything will be ok in The morning. I’ll be here in The morning” were his last words until I was fast asleep. 

I woke up long before Cassie. I kissed her slightly on the head before waking her up. There was a tear patch on the bed as she sat up. “hi” I smiled taking her hand in mine. 

“Do you want to go see her one last time?” I asked pulling her out from the bed. She engulfed me into a hug and pulled away, 

“How did it happen?” she asked holding back the tears. 

“the child grows to fast. Destroying her insides on the birth day” I stated as we walked out the door. I looked down the stairs to see terra lying peacefully with her hands over her chest.

--

*comment*vote*fan* thankyou mofos!