˚

This is very twilight based, two fight scenes put into one. Ok?

------------------------------------------------------------

-Terra's POV- 

I was in a mood to kill, why was Cassie always the one who killed someone, or something, or everybody else got to do it. I had to always sit back because I couldn’t be 'tamed'. Bitch please. They don’t know anything about me. Honestly, last time I was in this mood, I almost got myself killed, but if it is what it takes, then I will. I suddenly felt Louis arms wrap around my stomach. 

“What are you thinking about love?” he whispered in my ear pulling back strands of hair. 

“Nothing” I say looking towards the sun. I wish our skin sparkled like it does in movies. 

“She wants to kill” Liam butted in. 

“Get out of my head” I hissed at him. Louis body froze behind me. 

“No- no- you- you can’t, I- won’t-let you” he stuttered. 

“You can’t keep me so tamed Louis” I said turning around and facing him.

“And I can’t see you get hurt anymore” Louis spat

“You can’t always protect me Louis”

“I will try” he said soothing and softly. That was far by the cutest thing ever. 

“She thinks that was the cutest thing you’ve ever said” Liam added. 

“Get out” I said pointing to the door. 

“Well control your thoughts” he laughed walking out the door. 

“Please, I’m so bored being cooped up in this house. You can try, I just need to kill or do something. I’m sick and tired of being here with nothing to do” I said grabbing his hand. 

“You won’t be for long” he whispered. 

“I want to go now; I don’t care if I take miserable human lives. They are going to die anyway” I said rushing to the door. 

“Terra, people might start to notice, let’s go to the back woods and see what we can do” he said grabbing my hands. I nodded and followed him out the door. We walked along the path way, well more ran at our speed. But we reached the tall dark narrow trees. It was about 12 o’clock and the sun was shining. 

“Ready?” Louis asked. I nodded my head as we ran, I turned my head to visual closely up on something, it was a flower, and I could see it starting to form. There was a spider twisting his web. I looked in front of me to see Louis jumping trees. I did the same from tree to tree. The joys of being a vampire. We reached a big waterfall, and Louis just stopped me before I could fall. We laughed historically before Louis said something decided to talk. “Want to jump?”

“are you crazy?” I yelled

“apparently so” he laughed grabbing my hand. I took a deep breath and nodded. 

“We are vampires, remember?” he added. In a flash I was flying down into the deep water fall. The splashes of the water went around us as we made contact with the water. I swam and swam remembering I had unlimited breath. Louis was next to me, I could see him laughing. I heard a muffled scream from the under water. I immediately shot up and look around; Louis came up and grabbed my leg from underneath me. I kicked him trying to get him away.