In which Laith has a crush

"Rania what the hell are you doing on the floor? Wake up!" I stumble up from my position on the floor as Laith glares down at me, "you were talking to Maaz weren't you?"

I quickly rub the sleep out of my eyes and look up at him with a questioning glare, "and how would you know?"

He rolls his eyes and gestures to the house beside us, "maybe by the fact that Maaz is also sprawled over his window sill as if he was talking to a certain someone all night and then dropped dead?"

I suddenly stand up and gasp, "HE DROPPED DEAD?!"

My sudden outburst wakes up the sleepy Maaz and I breathe a sigh of relief when I realize he's alive, he stumbles around the room a bit, still hazy and sleepy and is about to turn when Laith yells, "WAIT NO DONT LOOK!" He grabs my head and shoves it into his shirt just as Maaz looks over. I mumble against my brothers stomach and thank Allah it's not hairy.

"Whaf buh hell Laift??" I yell as he tries to cover me even more, "your hair you dumb arse!" He says while patting me back down so I don't peak out through his neckline.

I suddenly remember how it fell out of my scarf when I fell to the floor sleeping (away from Maaz's view).

"Wow, what a sibling connection eh?" I hear Maaz say as Laith drags me over to the wall that is beside the window, not in view of Maaz. He finally lets me go and I gasp in a breath of fresh air, don't get me wrong he ain't smell that bad but ugh ew brother germs.

He throws me a scarf before going over to the window and yelling to Maaz, "I'm gonna have a talk with you." He says sternly before closing my window, I quickly dash over and sneak a wave in, Maaz blows me a kiss and winks cheekily, Laith scowls and shuts the curtains as I grin happily. I ignore Laiths harsh stares and go over to my bed and start jumping.

"We need to find you a wife." I say still smiling and jumping as Laith stands there with his arms crossed. He rolls his eyes and says, "do you have anyone in mind?"

I sit down, taking his question seriously I begin to think of possible girls. "Hmm what about one of Maaz's sisters?" He shakes his head as soon as it comes out of my mouth and says, "no that'd be weird. Your marrying their brother."

I blush and swoon as he says the last part and Laith shakes me, "snap out of it you love bird."

I quick shake my head and begin to think of possible girls again.

"Layla?" I say, naming a woman that was his age.

He shakes his head, "nah. She got married along time ago."

"Sumayah?" He scrunches his nose in thought and finally says, "she's too loud."

"Sharkiesha?" I say grinning a bit, he rolls his eyes at me and says, "be serious."

"Alright, alright....hmmm, what about Maya's sister, Zermeen?" I say when I suddenly remember that my best friend (who I still need to explain my dissapearence to) had an older sister who was only a year younger than Laith.

I look up at his quiet face and my eyes go wide as I see the tiniest of the tiniest redness seep up his neck. "Are you blushing?!" I exclaim taking him by the face to look closer, he shakes me off and coughs a bit, "no I'm not be quiet."

"Let's go eat breakfast yeah?" He quickly says standing up, but I don't let him, I pull him back down and start demanding for answers, "when have you talked to her!"

"She goes to my medical school too and we only talked like five times, maybe four, is that it? Can I leave now?" He says hastily as I continue grinning.