In which there is a lot of commotion

GUYS LOOK OMG I FOUND THE PERFECT MAAZ, ISNT HE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL?!!!!! *spazzes on the floor* if you wanna like stalk him or something his names Toni Mahfud ;)

Anyways this is gonna be a hectic chapter so uhm stay calm
The beginning will be a bit boring but just wait till the end ;)

-----

"Hold still Rania!" Mahum says with a sigh as all three sisters continue prodding at my face. I squirm some more thought when the smell of make up becomes too strong. "Gahh what is this!" I yell out as one of them coats my face with a shiny powder thingie. Maira rolls her eyes and says, "it's called bronzer and it makes your cheekbones pop."

"I don't want my cheekbones poppin!" I yell out as she continues to dab it on.

My room has never been messier. There are makeup supplies in ever corner and clothes littered everywhere from when I had to pack yesterday. I was woken up this morning  by the sisters themselves who claimed they needed all day to prepare me for the wedding which is later at night. It took us at least a whole two hours to clean the living room downstairs and after that I was told to shower and put on special rose scented body washes.

Because apparently Maaz likes the smell of roses.

I sure did put a lot of that on after Maira told me that.

Now there's only two hours left till the time I'm a married woman and I can't help but panic. "Does he snore?" I randomly ask as they shut my eyes and start putting makeup on them.

"Nope." One of them says, and I smile to myself.

"Have you guys seen the apartment yet?" I ask and one of them says, "yeah, it's absolutely gorgeous."

"And very secluded." Maira says wiggling her eyebrows, I blush and roll my eyes at her as Mahum slaps her shoulder and tells her to be quiet.

After a few more minutes they let me go and smile widely at me, "you're ready."

I give them a look and say, "I'm still in my pajamas," gesturing to the tank top and loose pajama pants.

"We meant your face is ready," Mahum says with a laugh. At that moment Aunty comes into my room with a bag in her hand. She gasps at the sight of me and says, "wow MashAllah you're even more gorgeous now Rania." She gives me a light kiss on the cheek and I say thank you. I have yet to see my face but the siblings took all my mirrors away, exclaiming that I couldn't see until I was the final product.

She holds up the bag and says, "look what came in," I open it and smile giddily as the white dress that looked so beautiful online was right there in front of me, even more beautiful in person.

We all squeal and then have a group hug before I'm pushed into the guest room to start changing. The siblings already have their dresses on and while I put the dress on they're doing their own makeup.

Once I'm in the room I hold the dress out infront of me and can't help but smile really widely as I look over it. I still can't get the fact that I'm marrying Maaz through my head. The boy that used to throw mud balls at me, the boy that once cut half my hair off because it was on his desk, the boy that I absolutely despised. And now that I love.

I pull the dress on gently, it fits perfectly, hugging my curves loosely and ending just below my ankle. I notice the sleeves have tiny designs on them and it looks like a steady hand was needed for this. I smile to myself and twirl a bit, a little note falls out and I carefully bend down to grab it.

Sleeves done by my amazing husband, Asher with some help from our four children, Ziya, Mehdi, Ali and Safa
Much love!

I smile as I read the note and gently place it in my bag for safe keeping.