My favorite part (Vio x Reader)

(You're P.O.V)   (f/b/s)= favorite book series (f/p)= favorite part

I walked around my favorite place in Hyrule...Castle Town library. It was a peaceful place and I am one of the only people who came there. That and this one boy. I never talked to him but I've have seen him around a lot. He wore a purple-no I think violet, tunic and a matching hat. He had long blond hair and glittering blue eyes as well. He is kinda cute two...Anyways, like I said I never talked to him but I did know somethings about him, from observation. Sometime's, rarely, he'll have four other boy's with him. Each looked a lot like him, only they wore different colored tunics and one had purple hair and paler skin (maybe their brothers). But they didn't seem to have interest in books unlike the violet one. 

I picked out a book and walked over to my favorite spot to sit, by the fireplace. I turned to corner to see the boy sitting in one of the chairs. At least he didn't have his brothers with him, they were quit loud and I don't think they got the whole library thing. I feel bad for the violet one. Anyway's, I walked over and looked at him. He look up from his book with, was that a blush? Whatever, my imagination.

"Hey, um...I was wondering if any one was sitting in that seat over there," I smiled pointing to the chair not far behind me. He shook his head and looked back at his book. I smiled and went to sit down. 

I began to read only to notice the boy staring at me. I looked up from my book and he'd look at his just as fast. I just shook it off and began reading. I knew he was starting at me again So I marked my page and closed my book.

"Is something wrong?" I looked up at him.

"Um...n-no, n-nothings w-wrong," he stuttered. I found it quit cute :3

There was an awkward silence. I looked at the title of the book noticing it was a book from my favorite series...(f/b/s)!

"So you like (f/b/s)?" I asked braking the silence. He nodded and looked at the book cover.

"Its (title of book of you're favorite book from series)," he replied. His voice was soft and calm. I like it.

"That's my favorite one! I like the part when (f/p)," I smiled way to excitedly. 

"Its mine too," he smiled seeming to get more conformable in my presence. 

"My names (y/n)."

"Mines Vio," Vio that's a..different name. But I like it. 

"So, who are those boys you come here with sometimes?" I asked.

"Oh, well, its along....story," Vio looked to his side.

"I got nothing but time," Vio nodded and explained of how Link pulled the four sword spiting him into four. He told me about the adventures they had,  and how annoying the others got. 

"That's really cool! I wish I had adventures like that, but then aging I like it here," I smiled after he finished. 

"So, you come here a lot right?" Vio asked titling his head a little.

"Yea-" before I could finish the clock interrupted me. We both looked up to see it was closing time. I sighed and stood up," well, Vio, it was nice finally meeting you."

"You too," Vio stood up," so where do you live? Not creepily or anything."

"Not far, just down the street," I giggled looking at Vio.

"I could..w-walk y-you h-home if you l-like," he stuttered once more. I smiled an agreed. 

~~~Time skip~~~

It wasn't long tell we got to my house. Vio turned with a smile to me," I'll see you again right?"

"Of course, we're friends now," I smiled. Vio seemed a bit upset once I finished, and I knew why. As he started at the ground I kissed his cheek and opened my door," good-bye Vio."

Vio touched his cheek and looked at me with a blush," g-good b-bye (y-y/n)."

I giggled and walked inside. Today was my favorite part...