Chapter 1

******
"LILIANA don't touch that I'm freezing!" Mom said while I tried to get some of the cooling air to me.

"Mom, I'm dying here. It's so hot, please, just let me turn it on a little while" I whined.

"Liliana this airplane is already cold enough as it is" she shivered as she tried to hug her jacket more.

"Dad.." I tried but he chuckled at me and shrugged as if saying stop it and I let it go. We were flying to London, which was my life dream. Since I could remember, I only dreamt of going there. I'm in love with everything that is London. Towers, castles, bridges, lights, beautiful gardens, cold everything it's just beautiful. Needless to say my favorite movie of all times is Harry Potter, so I was excited about that too. J.K. Rowling is just an amazing woman and writer as well of other writers I know of.

"Lil, day dreaming again?" My brother George interrupted me. He smiled wickedly in his attempt to mock me.

"You are just jealous I get to go to my life's dream and you get to listen to all the boring stuff you so call my things are" I mocked him back.

"I'm a thirteen year old," he groaned, "I like the sun and games, cars not boring castles and stories" he rolled his eyes at me. Teenagers, always wanting to play with their nerf guns and motorcycles. I love my family, they are just the most important part of me. My mom and dad always do what ever it takes to make me happy and my brother lights up the house with his extreme energy and funny comments. Everything was so perfect.

"Good afternoon, passengers we are about to pass a storm heading our way so there will be a bit of turbulence on the plane but not to worry you are on excellent hands" the pilot announced through the intercom. My family prepared themselves to sleep while my eyes were wide awake. I'm never a fan of storms especially on a plane. Within we started to get closer the plane started to shake. My heartbeats were quicker than ever as I tried to calm myself down. But it wouldn't work because the longer I was awake the stronger the plane shook until, it woke up the people and everyone started panicking.

"Mom.." I shouted scared.
"Shhh, honey calm down" she said as she massaged my hair and hugged me.

My father and brother were in the same position as we were. The people were shouting all sorts of profanities and assuring we were going to die and in that moment I knew it too. I knew there was no way we would survive this, I knew I would never see London or the sun ever again. And the plane started falling, falling into the abyss as I screamed for my dear life.
********

I screamed as I jolted awake. Sweat falling down my forehead wetting my hair and tears falling from my eyes down to my cheeks. The door flew open and in came Susan. She held me as I cried and then wiped my tears as she gave me a glass of water.

"Hey, hey , it's okay it was just a dream, it was just a dream Lily" Susan whispered.

"It's not a dream, it's a memory. A horrible memory" I shook my head.

"I know, come on, you need some hot cocoa" she smiled at me.

I got up from my bed and followed her to the kitchen. She had already put on the milk to boil when she heard me. Hot cocoa would always seemed to calm me down since that day. I mean people who say chocolate can't give you happiness doesn't really know what it can do to me. All those stories that say if you ever go through a breakup all you need is chocolate it's totally true. Except my heart breaks for, all those cries, they are never about boys because I never have had a boyfriend to begin with. Boring? I know. I'm on my second year of college and I've never had one. In my defense though, relationships? They are a headache on college.