Chapter 7

I was sat in the couch and thrown a blanket to keep me from getting cold. He was being very gentle and making sure I was comfortable enough.  I found myself smiling at his gentleness, I hadn't thought of him as a gentle guy. He picked up a pile of movies and moved to the sofa with me. I sat up to give him some space in it but he stopped me.

"No, don't. Stay like that I don't mind", he said while placing my legs in his lap. I blushed but obliged. He placed his hands in my legs, his thumbs drawing circles in my skin, and started looking for a movie.

"So what do you want to watch?", he asked.

I looked up at him, "What?" He asked.

"Nothing let's see" , I said taking the movies off his hands.
"Do you really want me to pick?" I asked smirking.
"Sure, baby girl" he breathed.
I looked upon on the movies and my eyes landed on Harry Potter. I took out the movie and handed it to him.

"Harry Potter?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Yup" I smiled.
"Really? I thought you would pick a sappy movie" he chuckled.
"Would you rather watch The Notebook?" I raised an eyebrow and smirked at him, "cause I don't have any problem with that."

"Chill, Harry Potter it is" he stands up and made his way to the the DVD and turned on his huge flat screen TV. Tommy and David's apartment was huge. It felt like they had their very own penthouse but smaller, still classy. Big bedrooms, big kitchen, beautiful bathrooms, everything was a bit more classier than my apartment. Of course, them being a doctor and an engineer, it comes with it. I could only hope to end up with a place like this.

"I'll get the pop corn" he smiled.
"What?" I asked.
"Well its no movie without popcorn" he said serious.
"But we just ate breakfast" I giggled. Why am I giggling?

"And your point is?" He smirked.
"Touchè, go get the popcorn" I swayed my hand for him to leave.
"Hey, hey no bossing around" he frowned jokingly.
"Yeah, yeah" I said and he chuckled and went to the kitchen.

Minutes later, he came back with a bowl of popcorn and two sodas. He sat back in the couch with me, my feet in his lap, handed me the bowl and hit play.

I dug in the popcorn, I can't believe I just ate but I'm eating this happily as if I hadn't.
"Hey, leave some for me" he pouted. He looked so cute I could melt. Lily, stop with the hormones again. I really had to begin fighting them off.

"Don't pout player, you don't look like bad boy while doing that" I chuckled.
"If you don't give me that bowl of popcorn right now, I'll show you how bad of a boy I can be" he smirked.

"Ew, here just lay off" I handed him the popcorn and he laughed.
"You wish I would, you just won't admit it" he ran his finger from my feet to my knee. I felt goosebumps with that slightest touch. What's wrong with me? He affects me more than I could ever imagine. I frowned. I couldn't allow myself to have feelings for him, he is bound to break my heart for sure. Besides, someone that close to perfection couldn't possibly be satisfied with me.

"Let's just watch the movie okay?" I huffed sitting up and away from him.
"Did I do something wrong?" He was concerned.
"No, I just really want to watch the movie" I lied.
"Okay then" he smiled sadly and continued watching the movie. Half an hour passed and he got closer to me. I was feeling so tired again that I didn't scoot over away from him. Before I knew it, I fell into a blissful sleep.

****
I lifted my head of the window. I really don't how my head survived that hit but I was fully conscious. I took a while to adjust my eyes until I saw. From my seat, I could see fire starting to catch on, but that wasn't the worst part. No, the worst part was seeing them. Seeing all the bodies sprawled out, bleeding, dead. They were all dead. I started to panic.

"No, no, no. Mom? Dad? George?" I tried almost screaming. I looked sideways to see my family sprawled out together in two seats away from me. My seatbelt must have kept me in place.

"Mom? Dad?" I shook them. George moved his head to the side.

"George we have to go, we have to go" I tried reaching for him.  The airplane door flew open. I saw the light reaching its way through the plane and saw him. Tommy.

****
I gasped and jolted awake. Sweat dripping on my forehead and feeling nauseous. Outside the rain poured and the thunder was loud. I breathed heavily fighting for air. David's eyes flew open and watched me scared.

"Please don't have a panic attack again" he reached for me and hugged me. I buried my head in his now naked chest and tried to even out my breathing. He brought me even closer to him and I could feel his heart beat in my ear. It was beating fast but, not as fast as mine. His thumbs traced a pattern on my back trying to soothe me.

A thunder stroke again and I squirmed in his hold.

"Don't like storms?" He whispered.
"A storm makes everything worse" I said quietly. He massaged my hair and placed a warm kiss on my forehead. I looked up to him.
"Better?" He asked worried. His eyes stared at mine. I found myself getting lost in those deep blue-green eyes everytime he did. I was starting to get that warm feeling in my stomach, our faces were to close. I took a deep breath and glanced away.

"Yeah, better" I breathed and scooted away from him. He sighed and got up to the kitchen. I couldn't help myself from staring at his impressive back and abs. His jeans now hanging deliciously low and his underwear was showing a bit. How could he manage to look like a Greek god every single time? I dont know. He came back with two cups in his hands.

"Here, I made hot cocoa" he handed me one cup. How did he know?
"Sussy told me it calmed you" he answered my question.
"I said that out loud again didn't I?" I chuckled.
"Yup" he smirked. "I'll tease you for that later"

"Of course you will" I rolled my eyes.
He laughed but then asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"
I frowned, "I don't think so."

He nodded. I was afraid he would make me tell him but he didn't. I can barely recognize who is him right now. So kind and understanding, maybe I misjudged him completely. He was still annoying though. Who am I kidding? I am too. Like Sussy says, too damn cheery sometimes.

"Thank you, for everything", I looked around, "wait, I haven't heard from Tommy and Sussy in the whole day. Where are they?"
"Anytime. Tommy and Sussy said they had to go somewhere today last night, I'm sure they are almost here" he said getting up and taking my empty cup and putting it in the table.

He stared at me and ran his thumb through my cheek. "I can see it in your eyes you know? Behind all that sassy and joyful mood, I can see it. The pain. I'm more observant than you think" , he smiled when I leaned my cheek in his hand.
"So soft, so pure, I bet you've never been kissed before" I looked up to him and my lips parted. What is he planning to do?

Before I have time to register, he crashes his lips to mine and after the slight shock I am responding.