Talking to Gemma

Harry's POV

I walked home thinking about what had happened, what I had felt. It was when I patted Louis shoulder, I had felt some spark. It was a feeling I had never experienced before, and it made me feel so confused.

I unlocked the front door to my house and stepped inside.

"Hello, sweetheart," My mum greeted me, folding some laundry on the couch. "Your home late, were you at Niall's?"

"No, I was actually studying at a friend's house," Friend? I suppose Louis and I were friends now.... Although I wish we were more than that....

WHAT?! Did I really just think that? That can't be right... I can't like Louis!

Can I?

"Mum, I'm just going to lay down for a bit, I'm not feeling too well," I told her, and walked towards the stairs.

"Okay, sweetheart. Just come tell me if you start feeling too ill, alright?" She said, focusing back on the laundry.

I walked upstairs to my room and plopped on my bed. My body still ached from when Liam got to me, but now my mind ached as well. That feeling when I touched Louis, it wasn't something I had ever felt. Maybe I was over thinking it.... But what if I wasn't? What if I really did feel something for him?

But I couldn't. We were too different, Louis and I. Plus, he hung out with Liam, I couldn't trust either of them. Or could I? Louis was nice and funny and wasn't a jerk like Liam. He was.... Different. A good different.

"Harry?" My sister's voice jolted me out of my thoughts. "Are you alright? Mum said you felt off."

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied as Gemma sat next to me on the bed. "Well... Not really. But I don't really think you'd want to hear it."

"Is it about that bully? Because I can totally see that black eye," She said, clenching her fists. Gemma was way too overprotective. "If they hurt you again, I swear--"

"No, it's not about him," I cut her off. "At least not entirely. Gemma, your not going to judge me if I tell you something really personal, will you?"

"You can tell me anything," She rested a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I like someone," Gemma got a look of excitement, she was always telling me how I needed to get a girlfriend. "But... It's a guy." I looked down at my feet.

"Umm.... Okay," She stretched out the 'a' in 'okay'.

Oh no, She was probably going to say how disappointed she was in me....

"I don't see a problem," Gemma finally said. "You like who you like, no biggie. Its fine, plus..... You were born that way, cuz God makes no mistakes, your on the right track baby, you were born that way!" She belted out Lady Gaga lyrics, and I couldn't hold back my laughter.

"Gemma, you are one interesting person," I told her in between chuckles.

"Hmm... Odd. I seem to get that a lot," She fake pondered, proving my point even farther.

I finally stopped laughing to ask my sister a serious question. "What do you think I should do? I really doubt he likes me back, I mean, he broke up with his girlfriend Eleanor last March. I bet he thinks a guy liking a guy is weird, and dumb, and--"

"Harry, stop talking like that," Gemma said, staring me straight in the eyes. "Look, just tell me everything that happened."

So I did. I told her from start to finish the short story of Louis and I.

"So he 'zoned out'?" Gemma asked for the millionth time. I nodded. "He felt it too, no doubt."

He felt it too?Louis might actually like me? No.... No. That's not right.

"But--"

"Zip it, Harry," Gemma interrupted me. "I know this stuff, and he must have feelings for you. Girls have this sixth sense about these kind of things."

"Well, even if he does, I have no idea what to do," I said, shaking my head.

"You go get him, idiot!" she basically shouted. "You do some romantic gesture and sweep him off his feet!"

I grinned. I could do this.

I was going to get Louis Tomlinson to fall in love with me.