Epilogue

Harry's POV

"Daddy! Papa took my pancake!" My three year old adopted daughter, Hannah, shouted, ruining into the kitchen.

"No I didn't!" My husband, Louis, said through a mouth full of pancake.

"Lou, say sorry right now," I demanded, staring him straight on,

"Sorry right now," He grinned, swallowing the food.

I sighed. "Here, love. Have mine," I handed Hannah my pancake and smiled widely, showing off her baby teeth, and ran off to the family room.

"You are impossible," I said, walking over to Louis.

"But, you love me," He grinned cheekily and pecked me on the lips.

"I do," I smiled back, before kissing him again.

I hugged him, thinking about all we had been through. After that first kiss we shared, we had a secret relationship, one that only us two, our family's, and Niall new about. Yes, I had told Louis about Niall, you should've seen how jealous he got. It was pretty adorable.

After a few months though, we went public. A lot of people made fun of us, but even more supported the two of us. I am so thankful for the life I have with my small little family. With Hannah. With Louis.

"What are you thinking about, Haz?" Louis pulled out of the hug and looked at me.

"Us. And how much I love you," I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"I love you too."