Extended Synopsis

Extended Synopsis:

Angie has what she always wanted: respect, a hefty promotion in the FBI, and a family, at last. Although her past could never be removed from the back of her mind, with her father back in the picture, Angie has never been happier or quicker on her feet.

Laboring day and night in the FBI Headquarters in NYC, Angie has spent six months creating a name for herself. Sherlock Holmes, they call her and she believes them. If there's one thing life's taught her, however, it was that Luck was her frenemy.

A murderer, maybe two, is on the loose, and the city of New York is on RED ALERT. Blood is spilling every night and the FBI, alongside NYC Police, are out of luck until an anonymous caller suggests Agent A might be the key to solving the mystery.

Perplexed, but persistent, Angie now finds herself in the midst of chaos like she had never seen before. She needs to find the serial killer and quick before more innocent lives are lost. That's easier said than done, however, because after all sinning is simple but confessing is road through hell.

Now, a word from Angie:

"Three years, two weeks, and four days. That's how long it took me to crack my first case.

Perhaps it was my newbie misfortune or just plain lack of experience, but either way, I learned from my mistakes.

Six months after the glorious moment I killed my Arch Nemesis, Opaque, and found my father, I was a different person. A happier, more intelligent version of my old self.

I almost began thinking there was no case I couldn't solve. I thought I would never meet another case that would send me running for the hills.

I was wrong."

Finally, A/N:

Welcome to BOOK TWO of the Misfortune Series. [Yes, for all of the returning readers from BOOK ONE, the series name and all the covers have been edited. It would be lovely to hear feedback from you. Thanks for returning!] 

Angie's story is not done yet. If anything, it's just started. Let's see how she fares this time around...

Start Date: 06/15/16

End Date: TBA