Short Break

[A/N]: As you all know, I am in the process of releasing Angie's rulebook, entitled THE RULES OF REVENGE, on Feb. 13, 2017. It's a sort of pre-valentine's day gift for all of you and I really hope all of you are going to enjoy the backstory I have weaved for Angie. It will give you a lot more insight into the novels, and you can definitely use it to guess what will happen in Opaque and Cross, but a warning: story-lines for both of these books are liable to change.

Cross will not undergo a dramatic transformation when it comes time to re-write, but Opaque will. This means that some events in the R.O.R will either overlap with Opaque, be redundant for those of you who know of her past, or not match up. This is expected and intentional, since Opaque is going to be re-written a lot. Both novels have been appropriately re-named, and their covers and details will be released in due time.

In terms of my writing schedule, with all the stress of college and the release of this new book, Cross will have to sit on the back burner for a short while. I expect to not upload any chapters for this book (or write for it, in general) until Spring Break, which falls in March for me.

But not to fret! Hopefully you all will not have to wait long, and while waiting, you can head on over to my profile and check out fourteen-year-old Angie and her antics, pre-Liz era.

~ Zamaryah