(newt)imagine 1 part 1

Info you may want before:

y/n was the first glader ever in the glade, then alby, then newt, and so on. well naturally your leader until you give it to alby cause he can handle all of the obnoxious boys a lot better than you could. well alby wanted you to be second in command but you didn't want that job so you gave it to newt. so now you and minho are keepers of the runners. Anyways you and newt are together.....and yeah, enjoy, thanks.

       Alight breeze blew through the trees of the deadheads, making your cut sting. Blood dripped onto the trunk of the tree at a slow and steady pace. You clenched your jaw, digging deeper into your arm when you heard a voice calling your name making you stop. you quickly shove the knife into your pocket, not even bothering to clean it, and rush out of the woods to see alby and the greenie. 

"-And this is y/n, probably the toughest of us all." you hear alby say as you walk over. you reached out to shake her hand when both her and alby notices your cut. 

 "uh y/n what happened to your arm?"alby asked sounding concerned.

" oh I just scraped myself."

"Y/n that's not a scrape . have you been cutting yourself again."

 you don't answer right away remembering back to the beginning when you cut yourself every night until alby helped....or so he thought.

"what! No that's crazy alby."you exclaim defensively. Alby crossed his arms menacingly and stared as if trying to find the truth.

"Alby I promise."you say trying to convince him. He let out a sigh.

"fine. can you take the greenie on the rest of the tour? I have to talk to gally about fixing the map room door."

you chuckle remembering minho that night. You let out a "yeah" before motioning the greenie to follow. So you spend the next two hours showing the greenie everything the glade offered and even some of the gladers who were more than willing to stop working and flirt with her.

"The runners should be getting back soon so you can go get dinner. By the way I didn't get your name." you say turning to her once more. She wasn't that much prettier than you yet all of the guys acted like she was the most attractive thing on the shuck earth, even newt.

 " Oh its Makalia." she says before being dragged away by another glader to get food.

          *ONE WEEK LATER*

You burst into the homestead full of tears, rage,hate, and anything else you could think of. You wiped the tears from your face and prevent more from coming. Crying is a weakness,especially here, you think to yourself. You stand there for about seven minutes, gathering your emotions and bottling them up inside of you. you run your fingers through your hair when you heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in" you yell trying to hide any evidence that you were crying. You turn around to see Thomas standing there.

"Hi Thomas" you say as he awkwardly glides into the room.

"Hey y/n um... do you want to go for a walk with me and Teresa?"he asked as Teresa steps into the room also. There faces bore no smile as if something terrible happened and you already knew what they were going to say. Two of your closest friends were going to recall just what happened a mere thirty minutes ago.

       *FLASHBACK: THIRTY MINUTES AGO*

"Hey y/n, you gonna go find newt? Weird he never misses dinner."says minho as you both leave the kitchen.

"yeah slinthead."you retort.

"cool later shuck face." he yelled as you sprinted towards the deadheads knowing that's where he always went.

You stop jogging when you are completely surrounded by trees and cant see the clearing anymore. You want to call out newts name but your instincts told you not to as you walk around and then heard giggling. You stop walking and fix your ears to listen. You heard giggling again and then a soft moan. Your heart rate sped up as you stood there confused. You start walking again when you heard another moan. Not realizing that you had sped up into a sprint, you moved through the woodland listening. you heard a loud gasp as you turn a corner and your stomach dropped. you stood there completely shocked as tears formed in your eyes.

    Newt was shirtless, back against a tree with makaila right on top of him, smothering their faces into each others. Makalia brushed her hand through his semi messy, blonde hair and down his neck. Newt wrapped his arms around her waist and clenched her gudius maximous( scientific word for butt just cause i felt like it.) making her giggle through kisses. He pulled her closer so their bodies were completely touching when he released and whispered in her ear

 "your the only one"

She giggled and went to kiss him again but at that point you couldn't take it anymore. Before their lips could connect once more, you swung your arm back and lunged it forward punching makalia square in the face. Her head jerked back and she fell off of newt. You look at her in disgust as she held her nose to get it to stop bleeding when you turn to leave.

  "y/n!" newt yells as he grabs your arm. you turn and swiftly smack his face as hard as you could.

"She's the only one?! How dare you ever treat me as a person you 'loved' and then throw me aside by this slut! I'm done and ill be sure this will never happen again."

you jerk your arm away from his and run with tears rolling down your face none stop as he calls your name in the distance but never comes after you, which your almost grateful for. You run, run to the homestead, away from it all, away from newt.

*END OF FLASHBACK."

______________________________

Hey guys well this is part one of my first imagine. I hope you like it and i'll get part two out soon. please tell me what you guys think in the comments and if you guys have any constructive criticism. just don't be rude. comment and vote please and i'll get part two out soon bye.

Also i'm gonna start the part two directly off of how the previous part ended so yeah if your confused. thanks.