Part 3 imagine 1

You longed for lunch to come.Your stomach ached and you felt like you were going to pass out. Probley from the amount of blood loss. You shake your head, trying to shake off the dizziness but it didn't work. You clenched your ribs as you ran wishing they would just rebind themselves on their own. You let out a sigh when minho slowed his pace to a stop. 

"lunch time shuckface."

Not having to be told twice, you collapse to the floor out of breath. You pull your lunch out of your bag and begin eating. You wipe the blood from your face, preventing it from flowing into your eyes.

"At least your face has a reason to look this bad today."

"whats that supposed to mean?!"
Minho just chuckled. You sigh, annoyed with minhos smart comments but you know you cant do anything about it.

"You never told me what happened to your face." he says before taking another bite.

"Well i'm not exactly what happened. I was kinda born with a of my fla-"

"No slinthead i mean that nonstop bloody mess."

"Oh you noticed." you say dramatically and bat your eyelashes. He just rolled his eyes.

"Just tell me what happened shuck face. Theirs nothing else to talk about."he retorted.

"Gally chucked a hammer at my skull."

"very funny slinthead."minho said not believing you.

"Its true. He accidentally tried to kill me with his builders tool. "you say emphasizing the word accidentally.

" Accidental. Unlike what some people." he says gravely referring to newt.

"That's exactly what I said." you say pretending not to be bothered by the mention of the whole situation.

Suddenly a zap of pain went through your body till it reached you head and expanded everywhere. Your vision went blurry and you felt as though some one was pulling out your organs. Then as quick as it came, it left leaving you confused.

" you okay? you looked like some freak zombie."

"yeah i'm fine." you lie. your really in unspeakable pain but you cant let minho know that. You cant be weak in a time like this. What would minho think? what would the other gladers think if they could just push you round. The thought made you shudder, but nearly as bad as what came next. As minho stood up and threw his back pack onto his shoulder he stopped and you both hear a bloodshot noise.

click,click ,click ,click

Your eyes narrowed and your ears perked up.

"min-"

"ssshhhh" he cut you off.

 You turn you head trying to see what kept his gaze down the corridor. It was so quiet as if it wasn't even there. It crept along the side of the maze wall with slim dripping from its mouth and body.

"Maybe it doesn't see us."minho says hopefully when the grievers pace sped up significantly.

"Minho run." you shout and turn down a corridor. The greiver obviously now at full speed, now completely caught up with you and minho.

"we have to stick together." yelled minho.

"No! Splitting up will give us a better advantage ." you yell back and try to leave down another corridor but minho followed.

"Just keep running and don't die."

"Great were all bloody inspired." you say not even believing you said it yourself.

"Are you quoting newt?" he smirked. You roll your eyes when  the greiver lunged at your legs. Your startled but jump up just in time as the metal screeched along the maze floor.

I have to keep going. you think to yourself but the pain is too over whelming. You feel light headed and start to see blackness enclosing around your vision.

Must be from loss of blood. It's not that bad. I can take it.  you think to yourself. pain is for the weak.

your heart pounded in your chest as you keep running. Then it happened again.

No. this cant happen. Not now. you groan as your vision blurred up  and your head felt like it was going to explode. You close your eyes hoping it goes away but it doesn't. You couldn't tell if you were screaming because of the pain or not but  you start to feel a burning sensation in your rib and lower stomach when you stagger and gasp.

"I...I..." You collapse to the ground and feel a sharp pain seep into your leg before you stray off into oblivion.

__________________

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is so short and it took me longer to get out. Let me know if you like it and comment and vote. Also i have a delema and is need of your guy's opinion. I just want to see how many people think that i should end this imagine with y/n forgiving newt or have their love doomed forever. You can vote in the comments and it would be a big help to see what ya'll want. Okay thank you guys so much and i'll be out with my part four shortly. See ya later.