Imagine 7

Newt:

   She is so bloody beautiful. I can't get her out of my mind. It's ironic really. The same dreadful box that has imprisoned us into this world has also brought her into my life.

We weren't real good friends from the start. It seems like she doesn't like to let people to get too close to her. But I'm hoping that she will for me.

I suspect that something bad has happened to her in the past to make her this way, but I want to show her that I can be there for her.

She's everything I want. It's like my he-

"Hey newt". Thomas leaned over to his best mate, trying to awaken him from his spacing out. "Newt."

Newt said nothing but gave a grunt of questioning as he recollected where we was.  The heat of the fire burned across his face and the glare and the noises of everyone around him threw off his senses. It took awhile for his mind to adjust but when he did, newts eyes fell apon y/n once agian.

Her beautiful dark brown eyes. It was almost as if he looked deep into them, he would be swallowed by the vastness of them.

"Want another drink ?" Thomas asked passing his friend another jar of gally's concoction.

"Sure thing mate." Newt replied, not fully paying attention to thomas.

Thomas grunted in dismay." Dude just go tell her" Thomas exhasperated.       " Go pull that newt charm".

"I don't know man." Newt said clearly not wanting to continue the conversation. He continued to look down and twril his drink anxiously, only to look back up at y/n agian.

"Nothings gonna get done if you don't do anything about it".

Newt just gave a small sigh of acknowledgement, but said nothing.

Thomas groaned. "Just do it. Believe me, I have good feelings about you two. Tell her tomarrow."

"You say that like a demand" newt laughed. "Need I remind you that I am the second in command".

Thomas laughed. " What second in command can run an entire glade, but not ask out a girl".

Thomas looked to his friend for an answer but he had already lost newt once agina. For he was fixated apon   y/n.

The bonfires in the glade are usually rather fun and enjoyable. But this once particularly wasn't for newt  because he couldn't stop thinking about y/n.

A little ways away, newt can see y/n dancing with a crowd of other gladers. Her hair glistens form the glare of the fire.

"Hey newt. Go dance."

"What?Oh bloody  No."

"Why not? She wide open, ready for the taking".

"You say that like she's a thing to be possessed".

Thomas laughed. "Go". Thomas pushed newt to get up.

"No".

"Go"

"No. Thomas I can't. She'll never-"

"Go" Thomas said pushing him harder and harder until newt finally got up.

"Oh bloody hell." Newt said has thomas shuffled him to go towards y/n. 

A jolt of excitment and pure terror zipped through newts veins aa he marched over there. But just as he was about to say anything gally came up.

"What's up y/n." Gally cut across newt to y/n.

"What up gally".

" Oh nothing... hey did you want to dance with me?" Gally smiled.

"Sure" y/n says.

Newt feels all feeling go out of him once agina as he watches the two of them walk away.

Newt walked back and say back down next to thomas.

"Sorry man" Thomas began. But newt interrupted him.

"Don't worry about it mate" newt Saud turning to thomas. " I'm going to do it tommarrow."

---------morning--------

Waking up extra early, so he can catch y/n before she leaves to go runnung, newt goes and searches for her.  Stepping over the sleeping bodies, and trying not to awake anyone it was quite difficult to get across the glade  but newt eventually  made it through.

Seeing her now, newt began to have 2nd thoughts about telling her anything. As he began to come closer to her those feelings went away, and he felt excited. He wanted to tell her. Couldn't wait to tell her. But most of all, he wants her to say the same thing back.

"Hey y/n" newt started the conversation.

"Oh hi newt" y/n says pleasantly. " What are you doing up so early?"

"Um....alby wanted me to work on some stuff but I decided to come see how you were doing and to talk to-"

Newt paused for a minute remeber in the previous night. Where gally came and danced with y/n. Because he was too chicken to go ask her first.  He thought about it none stop all night long, but now its coming back agian.

I can never compare to gally

Newt thought to himself.

I love her but I can never be as good as him...

______________

Oh my god. I know I finally updated. I'm so happy.

I hope you guys will like it and there will be a part 2 if you guys would like.

So pleae keep me posted and comment below what you guys would like to see happen in my imagines. Thanks you guys so much!