Epilogue

"Thanks for coming, Val. I really needed to talk to someone." I said, letting her into mine and Niall's.

"You know I'd do anything for you, Mrs. Horan," She smiled cheekily, making me blush and look at my wedding band which was placed on my left ring finger. Niall and I had gotten married two years prior. He asked me after we were dating for about two and a half years, and life with him had been amazing.

"Come on, lets go into the living room and chat. I have good news," I told her, pulling her with me to the living room, and sitting down on one of the couches.

"Come on, best friend, you tell me your news and then maybe I might have some news to tell you,"

"Really? Tell me first, I'm nervous."

"Ugh fine, I don't know how you didn't notice this when I first walked in..." She trailed off, placing her left hand in front of me, making me finally notice the engagement ring she was wearing.

"Oh my god! Harry finally proposed." I cheered, excited for my best friend.

"Yeah, we were fighting a lot. You know how I thought he was going to break up with me or something 'cause he was so distant for awhile," She paused, giving me a second to nod. "Well, yesterday, I just got so mad that I was threatening to leave, so he just came right out and did it. He told me that he was planning something really romantic and was afraid of ruining the surprise for me...."

"Aww that's so cute, future Mrs. Styles," I teased.

She stuck her tongue out childishly at me. "Now, what do you have to tell me?"

"Uh, okay. Do you remember about five, maybe six months ago, when the doctors told me that it was impossible for me to get pregnant?"

She nodded, and smiled sadly. She was there for me when the doctors notified me that I was unable to have a child, since I was crying my eyes out for days.

"Are you and Niall finally going to adopt?" She questioned.

"Not exactly....." I trailed off, holding a hand to my stomach.

Val's eyes widened in shock. "But...Are you for real? How?"

"About a week and a half ago, I started feeling sick in the mornings and throwing up constantly. So I went to see the doctors thinking something could be wrong. So they confirmed I was pregnant. They said I would have to be monitored carefully, but that the baby could come out healthy. Apparently I'm already six weeks along, I just started developing symptoms late."

"Sam! This is amazing! Let me guess, Niall doesn't know anything about the pregnancy or the morning sickness."

"Hey, I just found out I was pregnant yesterday, Niall has been busy working on the latest album with the boys and same with me. Although I'm sure my music will be put on hold once I tell Paul about the baby."

"When Niall comes through that door later today, you better tell him right away. And I will know because he'll tell the boys right away and then Harry will talk to me about it. Or I will come and do something, I don't know what I'll do yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something."

"Okay, okay. Fine, I promise I'll tell him as soon as he gets home,"

~

Niall has been home for over an hour, and I still haven't worked up the nerve to tell him the news. I knew he would be happy, because I know how sad he was when I was told I couldn't conceive, even though he tried to stay strong for me. So why was it that I couldn't work up the nerve to tell him?

"So, you know Harry finally proposed to Val?" Niall asked, cutting me off from my thoughts.

"Yeah she uh, came over here today and told me.."

"Sam, are you okay? You seem, I don't know, not really yourself. Is it because I've been away so much lately? I'm sorry babe, but you know how it gets when an album's bei-"

"Niall, that's not it,"

"Then what is it? Please just tell me," he pleaded.

"Niall, I'm pregnant," I whispered.

"Sam, that's impossible, the doctor said-"

"I know what the doctor said, but yesterday the hospital confirmed I was pregnant. Niall, we're gonna have a baby."

 "Sam, this is amazing, I'm going to be a father!" He said excitedly, tearing up.

"Samantha, I love you so much." Niall continued, kissing me passionately.

"I love you too, Niall. I can't wait to have this baby. You and this baby are all I will ever need to keep me happy. Forever."

Booo :( the end! Sorry its shitty, just felt like it needed a happy ending! Love you all and thanks for reading!

Rachel xoxo